New to Tree of Savior Game? Let us know which region you are from and learn more about Tree of Savior at TOSWiki.
We are recruiting moderators to help keep ToSGame forums peaceful. Check requirements here.
Huge fan of TOS and you want to contribute translations? Help us out: Translation Page and Translation Discussion
Languages Supported: Korean, Lithuanian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Join us by registration and liking our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via our Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Tree of Savior Game
TOS Game Blog
Tree of Savior Forum
Tree of Savior Wiki
Vote Region You Are From
Vote Your Favorite Class
FAQs
Links
Tree of Savior Wiki
About Tree of Savior
Q&A Summary
Job Classes
Skills
In-Game Mechanics
Items
World Map

Gallery
Job Class Gallery
Bosses Gallery
Concept Art Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Three
Discussion topic for G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Three

[Image: g-star-day-three.jpg]

In G-STAR 2014 Day three, I will be meeting up with TOS Thai and Brasil TOS. I am also meeting up with imcGAMES staff. If you have a question that you'd like to ask please feel free to do so here. It will be another busy day. This liveblog will mainly focus on Tree of Savior, imcGAMES (developer) and NEXON (publisher). Follow us at Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for more updates. G-STAR Day 1 and G-STAR Day 2 live blogs are available as well.
Continue Reading G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Three
Day 3 H Y P E! Since we're pretty sure CBT is not international I want at least one more awesome trailer.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
OGN twitch channel is streaming the LoL match, for anyone interested.
Waiting for those Q&A Andronicus *-*
3 Times Kalos Champions - 1 Time Hoenn Champions
There is one more day, maybe that's when they'll have some info on CBT...
Death... is but a new beginning....
(11-22-2014, 10:48 AM)Radiacity Wrote:  There is one more day, maybe that's when they'll have some info on CBT...

I have the feeling that CBT will be open on the last day, but Korea only. You will need to have a KR Nexon account.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
(11-22-2014, 11:16 AM)Jimbo Wrote:  I have the feeling that CBT will be open on the last day, but Korea only. You will need to have a KR Nexon account.

I dunno but they didnt say there that its just going to be koreans who will be playing the game. They just said on the 2nd question you see there is if its going to be open to other or IP block "has not been decided yet"

Well. Like Kim said before, you'll need a Nexon Account to play this game. So as in sense of only Koreans playing this game, that would be slightly true.

I have a KR Nexon account and I will be playing the ish out of this game. And IP block is stupid easy to go around.

I play KR, JP, CHN, and HK MMOS all the time so it is always key to have a VPN handy. Usually Japan is known for IP Blocks not South Korea. (I play Phantasy Star Online JP version). When the time comes and if there is a IP block, hit me up and I will help you out on some free or cheap VPN that will help your gaming needs!

Big Grin Smile
(11-22-2014, 01:16 PM)Yasuno Wrote:  Well. Like Kim said before, you'll need a Nexon Account to play this game. So as in sense of only Koreans playing this game, that would be slightly true.

I have a KR Nexon account and I will be playing the ish out of this game. And IP block is stupid easy to go around.

I play KR, JP, CHN, and HK MMOS all the time so it is always key to have a VPN handy. Usually Japan is known for IP Blocks not South Korea. (I play Phantasy Star Online JP version). When the time comes and if there is a IP block, hit me up and I will help you out on some free or cheap VPN that will help your gaming needs!

Big Grin  Smile

I might need your help comrade!
Yes I meant it in the sense that you need a Korean Nexon account and there will probably be no language options in the game, so all of the text will be korean. Hopefully there will be a way to highlight and copy/paste it into a translator.
(11-22-2014, 03:26 PM)Jimbo Wrote:  Yes I meant it in the sense that you need a Korean Nexon account and there will probably be no language options in the game, so all of the text will be korean. Hopefully there will be a way to highlight and copy/paste it into a translator.

Hopefully, that would be really nice!
(11-22-2014, 01:55 PM)Etherstar Wrote:  I might need your help comrade!

Sounds great comrade, just let me know!