New to Tree of Savior Game? Let us know which region you are from and learn more about Tree of Savior at TOSWiki.
We are recruiting moderators to help keep ToSGame forums peaceful. Check requirements here.
Huge fan of TOS and you want to contribute translations? Help us out: Translation Page and Translation Discussion
Languages Supported: Korean, Lithuanian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Join us by registration and liking our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via our Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Tree of Savior Game
TOS Game Blog
Tree of Savior Forum
Tree of Savior Wiki
Vote Region You Are From
Vote Your Favorite Class
FAQs
Links
Tree of Savior Wiki
About Tree of Savior
Q&A Summary
Job Classes
Skills
In-Game Mechanics
Items
World Map

Gallery
Job Class Gallery
Bosses Gallery
Concept Art Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Two
Discussion topic for G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Two

[Image: g-star-day-two.jpg]

G-Star 2014 Day One was an eye opener for myself in terms of visiting a Korean game expo. It was an extremely hyped day for all Tree of Savior fans as well, where we have discovered 13 new Tree of Savior job classes. Here is day two. This liveblog will mainly focus on Tree of Savior, imcGAMES (developer) and NEXON (publisher). Follow us at Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for more updates.

Continue Reading G-Star 2014 Live Blog – Day Two
Will this start at 9 AM KR time again? If so, that is 4:00 PM PST (West Coast, America) for anyone interested.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
Waiting for that CBT date.
Guess it will start around 7pm for me again :l. I'll have to check up in the morning during class.
I'm split between a Cleric for monk purposes, and a Wizard because... It's a Wizard...

Was it too much? Angel

Website Find
CBT update, but also more beautiful Koeran girls pleaseeeee.

SO CUTE ^ __ ^
İmageİmage
Soon™
Should the updates have been starting by now?
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
Told you they were focusing on MS2 today Jimbo!
İmageİmage
Soon™
They were doing just general G-star updates on the day 1 blog H O M I E
Not surprising, two of Nexon's most hyped games are Maplestory 2 and Tree of Savior!
Death... is but a new beginning....
Guys here's a live link for Day2..thanks to the guy who posted on facebook.
Don't understand anything but waiting for TOS news material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdDVcxLtIk

Damn..Someone made it private.can't access it anymore.

If anyone could find a link..please post