New to Tree of Savior Game? Let us know which region you are from and learn more about Tree of Savior at TOSWiki.
We are recruiting moderators to help keep ToSGame forums peaceful. Check requirements here.
Huge fan of TOS and you want to contribute translations? Help us out: Translation Page and Translation Discussion
Languages Supported: Korean, Lithuanian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Join us by registration and liking our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via our Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Tree of Savior Game
TOS Game Blog
Tree of Savior Forum
Tree of Savior Wiki
Vote Region You Are From
Vote Your Favorite Class
FAQs
Links
Tree of Savior Wiki
About Tree of Savior
Q&A Summary
Job Classes
Skills
In-Game Mechanics
Items
World Map

Gallery
Job Class Gallery
Bosses Gallery
Concept Art Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BLOG] G-Star 2014 Live Blog - Day One
Haha, told ya Andronicus, korean stander girls are totemo kawaii desu. So much waifu potential.
Day 2 hype mode ON!
3 Times Kalos Champions - 1 Time Hoenn Champions
(11-20-2014, 04:42 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:  Haha, told ya Andronicus, korean stander girls are totemo kawaii desu. So much waifu potential.
Day 2 hype mode ON!

Sugoku Kawaii XD
90 screens and 1 awesome new trailer? I approve of the Day 1 offerings.
I'm split between a Cleric for monk purposes, and a Wizard because... It's a Wizard...

Was it too much? Angel

Website Find
So today is the day when they announce the CBT?
Sugar Guild proud member

(11-20-2014, 05:19 AM)Reptar Wrote:  So today is the day when they announce the CBT?

We hope it's today, there has been no official announcement.
Hoplite  Heart ~~

Good so far!!!, now i need info about the CBT.

I love the new gameplay trailer tho. This makes it even harder to wait Sad. They keep the suspense very high!!

But thanks for the report of day 1, it's really great!!!

Keep up the good work!
(11-19-2014, 09:35 PM)watchgintama Wrote:  90 CLASSES!?  

THAT'S EVEN MORE THAN 80!!

Looks like you need to update your sig Smile

(11-19-2014, 10:10 PM)Velkran Wrote:  Good, the game seems faster than in previous videos and the backgroud has less blur.

I agree - Looks like the conversation from that other thread has been answered. I really think it was due to not all of the mobs move sets being fully implemented yet.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
Andronicus is my savior. Goes out into the field and finds many excitements to share with us.

btw Kim Hakkyu's smile looks awkward. First time meeting perhaps?
I was like, WOOOOHOOOOOO!
Wish that I could be there tho!

Andronicus' supporter Heart
(11-20-2014, 08:53 AM)SteelCrow Wrote:  Andronicus is my savior.  Goes out into the field and finds many excitements to share with us.

btw Kim Hakkyu's smile looks awkward.  First time meeting perhaps?

He is probably just humbled to meet a fan. It's a good way to be. Also, most game programmers (like the game players) can be a bit "nerdy" or socially awkward. It's also weird to be put on the spot like that for a picture.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!