We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Wizard Class] 3 Circle Cryomancer Guide
I think the main selling point of Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure was that the wall attacked enemies when it was attacked, I think per segment of the wall too.. and that the Wall never broke. The fact that is has durability now means it will limit the damage you can put out because it simply won't stay if you're attacking it.
Avenging Angel~
(05-18-2015, 04:47 PM)Angelic Wrote: I think the main selling point of Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure was that the wall attacked enemies when it was attacked, I think per segment of the wall too.. and that the Wall never broke. The fact that is has durability now means it will limit the damage you can put out because it simply won't stay if you're attacking it.

Well, as long as it's not like, 3~4 psychic pressure hits, then the wall breaks, I think it's still okay xD
[Image: Io%20Otonashi.jpg]
(05-18-2015, 10:01 AM)SteelCrow Wrote: I feel like I need to clarify a couple things.  Ice Pike is actually Ice Spike (transliteration error).  

The main website says it's Ice Pike.  But Ice Spike would make more sense.
Great post. Thank you for compiling all this together; video, description and tips! Really informative and very convenient ^^ Thanks again, blueblue.

-Lith. ...Freeze!
For a class that only intends to do 1 circle of Cryo on the way to Linker and Chronomage, what skill build do you recommend for those 5 levels? Max out Ice Pike, Wall, and Blast? Or should I replace Blast with Bolt?
(05-20-2015, 02:56 PM)sonicmega Wrote: For a class that only intends to do 1 circle of Cryo on the way to Linker and Chronomage, what skill build do you recommend for those 5 levels? Max out Ice Pike, Wall, and Blast? Or should I replace Blast with Bolt?

They're all pretty bad in terms of damage. Ice blast got nerfed pretty badly as well as you can't spam it anymore. I would just get one of each just for spreading freezing effects with joint penalty.
(05-20-2015, 02:56 PM)sonicmega Wrote: For a class that only intends to do 1 circle of Cryo on the way to Linker and Chronomage, what skill build do you recommend for those 5 levels? Max out Ice Pike, Wall, and Blast? Or should I replace Blast with Bolt?
atm, Ice Blast is counter to your aims as a supportive Wizard.  It removes the ice ailment for extra damage.  As things stand now, I recommend maxing out everything except Ice Blast (skipping it), but it might be buffed later, or deal more damage than in CBT1.  You might give it a skill point from Ice Bolt, the other high-damage spell.  Ice Spike looks easy to use, and Ice Wall is exactly what you need.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
(05-20-2015, 03:36 PM)SteelCrow Wrote:
atm, Ice Blast is counter to your aims as a supportive Wizard.  It removes the ice ailment for extra damage.  As things stand now, I recommend maxing out everything except Ice Blast (skipping it), but it might be buffed later, or deal more damage than in CBT1.  You might give it a skill point from Ice Bolt, the other high-damage spell.  Ice Spike looks easy to use, and Ice Wall is exactly what you need.

I figured that was the case, but just wanted to confirm. I thought I had read info that Ice Blast had 'explosion shards' that could cause Freeze to nearby enemies, but I didn't know if that was true or not.

It sounds like I'll go Bolt/Wall/Spike maxed then, which means I'll just forego Magic Bolt for Level 5 Shield/Lethargy/Sleep as Wizard (harder 15 levelups, but more strategic options).

Thank you!
(05-20-2015, 03:39 PM)sonicmega Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 03:36 PM)SteelCrow Wrote:

I figured that was the case, but just wanted to confirm. I thought I had read info that Ice Blast had 'explosion shards' that could cause Freeze to nearby enemies, but I didn't know if that was true or not.

It sounds like I'll go Bolt/Wall/Spike maxed then, which means I'll just forego Magic Bolt for Level 5 Shield/Lethargy/Sleep as Wizard (harder 15 levelups, but more strategic options).

Thank you!
It's explosion can spread the frozen ailment to nearby ailments.

So if you had one enemy frozen, it'll remove the frozen ailment for that one enemy while simultaneously spreading the frozen ailment to nearby enemies.
Believe that that's connected to attributes and I'd say to try and get skills to be at least Level 1, because higher circle Clerics do have access to Divine Might, a skill that increases another skill's level. You'd be investing one skill point to have the potential of being able to cast the same skill at Level 11 under the correct circumstances ;P