We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
[Laima] Crimson Knights - All Rounder International Guild
Thanks for applying to Crimson Knights!
You are Sharck's friend, right? Feel free to join our Discord channel that I gave you from PM. Smile

Btw Crimson Knights Repair Shop is now open!
Visit us at Klaipeda city in the 2nd channel, near Market Manager NPC. I wish the price is acceptable for all customers. Also, there will be a RANDOM DISCOUNT PERIOD in the near future. If you usually spent 17k in NPC, you can only spent 3-4k in discount period. Good deal right?
[Image: Squire.png]
(11-03-2015, 09:12 PM)Erokhi Wrote: Btw Crimson Knights Repair Shop is now open!
Visit us at Klaipeda city in the 2nd channel, near Market Manager NPC. I wish the price is acceptable for all customers. Also, there will be a RANDOM DISCOUNT PERIOD in the near future. If you usually spent 17k in NPC, you can only spent 3-4k in discount period. Good deal right?

I won't be a good deal anymore when they revert the blacksmith prices LOL. I used to spend only 1k on my equips tho i'm level 77.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
Well, the price range depends entirely on your equipments. Higher rank equipments usually took much of your money. My lv 132 friend spent 30k+ in NPC for all his equipments while he only spent 8-9k here. Big Grin
I'm also surprised of how IMC made these sudden changes. But for now, I will try to get as much profit as I can. So I guess thank you IMC lol
Hello, I was able to play with some of your members (Clauzer Heltrey +) earlier today and had a good grind session when they said I should check out your guild application. Figured I'd make a submission.

Region/Nationality: North America, USA

Usual playing hours: 4-6 hours on weekdays(Winters can be a little less because of snow duty), Weekends are open all day usually from 9 am to 9pm(Unless I make plans with my girlfriend/friends.)

Possible primary class: Necromancer - Played a lot of tank/healer roles in most mmo's and chose to roll with a DPS class this time around.

Possible council position: I enjoy PvE moreso than PvP so most likely War Council (Hunter) position would suit me best.

Reason for Joining: I was in a party with one of your members (Clauzer Heltrey) and after about 45 minutes of grinding he and a few other members of the party told me I should take a look at your guild's forum post and enter an application. I had a well enough time grinding with them, they seemed organized and well educated in the game's many facets, so here I am.

-When the game is officially released it would be nice to have a group of knowledgable people to share my grinding efforts/woes with.

Favorite Quote: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
It's been a while since the 2nd CBT ended. Well, time to give some updates regarding the guild.  Fishy

1. During 2nd CBT, we held 4 guild events : 2 PvP events and 2 photoshoot events. The photos that we took are available on the first page (Hall of Fame). Actually, there are more of them, but we can't possibly upload all of them here. We put them on our Discord Channel's guild album.
2. After CBT ended, we held a guild evaluation & re-selection. We evaluate each member's progress and participation during 2nd CBT. We replaced the ones who were completely missing/inactive with our honorable guests. Most honorable guests who joined us are top rankers, hardcore, experienced, friendly players during 2nd CBT that have good relation with our guild members.
3. We also made some changes to our guild structure because of the removal of Trading council. All Trading council members are moved to PvE council.
4. We also held a voting for our new PvP, PvE, Social council leaders.

This is our new roster list 
Leader - Grand Council : Clauzer Heltrey / Seraphim Heltrey (changed my name at the last few days before CBT ended)
Advisor - Grand Council : Kero Noches, Miyuki Yotsuba, Duke Thundercuunt, Serus Ishida

Leader - PvP Council : Sun Pio
Leader - PvE Council : Kuroi Kuroi
Leader - Social Council : Seraphim mikai

Fighter - PvP Council : Anemone Ilak, Fury Stryder, Matth3w Cruiser, iRhyme Rhyme, Kuliat Kuliat, Prime Buddhist, Choco Pocky, Dkao Cow, RaGeAn DuskWint, Mirai Tadokoro, Iris, Magic Bunny, Meggietron, Destructo

Hunter - PvE Council : Wild Atoro, Bean Beanie, kuma kumachan, Pablo Suenaga, Inazuma Sairento, Crimson Gunmetal, panda pafia, OMG Nafri, Gun Law, Sharck Sharck, Crystal Crystalblood, g0s7aR JYP, Gladius Slinky, Invalid Name, Valiant OldSaber, Shiro

Noble - Social Council : Infante Marurush, vyne vyne, Burning Ashes, Cheeky Migky, Og Skunk, Takeo Takeda, Solipso Allgray, Ivey

Honorable Guest : Nagisa Furukawa, Umeka Kyumo, Lyrash Mjorl, Death Sonnet, PraiseTheSun Tenshura, Trav

Anyway, here's the showcase for the pictures that we took. Thanks for all members & guests who participated  Haha
[Image: UNdR4Li.png?1]
[Image: nF7fUxp.png?1]
[Image: rPLjwW7.png?1]