We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
[Laima] Crimson Knights - All Rounder International Guild
(05-19-2015, 09:18 PM)Vandel Dobrowski Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 08:53 PM)Slitz Wrote: Well, what a coincidence! Maybe we can hang up with fellow guildmates.
I'm planning to America, taking in Computer Science though. Computers and Maths are my strengths in school haha.
How about you?

Computer and Maths?! Duuuude~ xD
Also, America?! Say hi to Obama for me! xD
Yup Computer and Maths, the only strengths I have.
Hopefully I can meet him haha xD
[Image: Slitz%20Sig.png]

Some cute stuff :3[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(05-19-2015, 08:53 PM)Slitz Wrote: Well, what a coincidence! Maybe we can hang up with fellow guildmates.
I'm planning to America, taking in Computer Science though. Computers and Maths are my strengths in school haha.
How about you?
America? My God, that's really far away from here.
I'm currently studying Human Computer Interaction. Next year, I'll be focused towards Game Design & Programming.
To be a part of game developer is my dream, especially when it comes to MMORPG. XD

Yeah, maybe we can hang out together some time. It'll be even better if we got another Jakarta's residence as members.
(05-19-2015, 09:31 PM)Erokhi Wrote:
How about you?
America? My God, that's really far away from here.
I'm currently studying Human Computer Interaction. Next year, I'll be focused towards Game Design & Programming.
To be a part of game developer is my dream, especially when it comes to MMORPG. XD

Yeah, maybe we can hang out together some time. It'll be even better if we got another Jakarta's residence as members.
That's my dream for college haha. Though I don't know if I can get there or not.
I'm also dreaming to be a game dev / other stuff around technology and computers. Maybe I'll be more into indie ones. MMORPGs are very hard to make.

Anyways, yep let's wait for the playerbase to grow and then we can meet together Big Grin

Of course you can do it! Just collect your will and fight for it!
For new developers, they usually started with indie games. If they had enough income and budget by making indie games, then that's the time they their development into more complex video games.
I'm sure I will, thanks for the support!
Yep, literally all video game companies started as indies, and indie has been a brand in introducing new kind of games.

Hey guys, I'm just thinking that I should post this promotion guild thread elsewhere, in another forum (TOSBase).
But don't worry, this is still my primary forum to lurk on.

I'm also planning to make our own Steam group, but the problem is my new Steam account is still at level 0. lol
My old ID has been sold years ago because I'd never think that I'll use it again. :/
So, I'm going to redeem my Steam wallet first and try to raise my level.

What do you guys think?
(05-21-2015, 08:19 AM)Erokhi Wrote: Hey guys, I'm just thinking that I should post this promotion guild thread elsewhere, in another forum (TOSBase).
But don't worry, this is still my primary forum to lurk on.

I'm also planning to make our own Steam group, but the problem is my new Steam account is still at level 0. lol
My old ID has been sold years ago because I'd never think that I'll use it again. :/
So, I'm going to redeem my Steam wallet first and try to raise my level.  

What do you guys think?

I think that's how it should be, we can't be limited to only members from one forum if we want to excel.
All right dekraiko! Thanks for your fast feedback. Smile
I also want to interact with more TOS fans around the world. That's why I also joined their forum even though I'm not that active.
Ok, but for what reason do you want to raise your steam account level? It's not like that thing has any use besides adding slots to your friend list.
Btw, join the forum group so I can add you to my friend list Erokhi.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(05-21-2015, 10:31 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: Ok, but for what reason do you want to raise your steam account level? It's not like that thing has any use besides adding slots to your friend list.

It does now, you can't chat or create groups unless you are level 2 I think, it was impletented to get rid of scammer sites that spam people on steam.