We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
[Laima] Crimson Knights - All Rounder International Guild
(05-17-2015, 11:46 AM)Quinoa Wrote: Interesting guild, i'll def look into it but I might wait a bit longer to decide which guild gets my soul lol
(05-17-2015, 01:37 PM)Ian Danarko Wrote: Interesting, i may join in the future but for now i will postpone on promising anything Big Grin
Good luck with the guild!
We'll be waiting for you guys then!

(05-17-2015, 05:36 PM)Panta Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 11:32 AM)Oragura Wrote: Bold and honorable knightly guild, see that one of your interests relate to building good relations with other players. If you're serious about that (which I presume you are), hope that we can get along well in the game Big Grin And, if you ever need anything from players outside of your guild, please consider looking into the (currently unofficially named) Tavern Of Salads bunch. We like to do fun things ^^

Hey oragura, dont promote our guild on other people's. It's bad manners

Anyways good luck with your guild
That's absolutely fine, Panta. Oragura just wanted to give a nice good luck handshake to us. Smile
Anyway, we are serious and we'd love to get along with you guys. I've checked your activities and I'm fond of guild with nice people inside it. Not to mention, Tavern of Salads is probably one of the most interesting guild I've seen so far. Let us do our best in the new world! lol

(05-17-2015, 06:16 PM)Schepter Wrote: This looks quite interesting. I'd love to join this.

Region/Nationality: New Zealand
Usual Playing Hours: I would say about 6~12 hours a day.
Possible class: Cataphrat
Possible council position: Grand Council / Advisor
Reason for joining: I'm always a fan of highly organized guilds with a strong support for leadership and fellowship. I feel that this would be the perfect guild to join and participate in. I have years of experience with leadership and mmorpgs so I believe that I would fit right in.

Cheers.
Whoa, thanks for joining in Schepter! Advisor eh? Then I trust your experiences will be a great help in the future.
I can't wait to work with you together! Your current location is also the nearest to mine which is great. Smile
Greetings, Knights. I'm looking for guilds, so I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Region/Nationality : North America/USA
Usual playing hours : 2-5 hours per weekday, 5 hours per weekend day
Possible primary class : Cleric
Possible council position : Society Council (trader division... I work in data analysis, so given the right data about the markets, some fun things can be done)

Reason for joining : I always enjoy a well structured community of players who are passionate about the games they enjoy. I look forward to participating if you have any openings

Popoblue
-Pancakes
Finally, a social council member!
It's a pleasure to have you join the knights, Pancakes. Your skills and experiences will surely help.
And one more thing, are you going to be a pardoner? Smile
I'm booking in!
Region/Nationality : Indonesia
Usual playing hours : Atleast 3 hours a day
Possible primary class : Doppelsoldner
Possible council position : Member of PvE division.
Reason for joining : Get to know with friendly and active members Smile
[Image: Slitz%20Sig.png]

Some cute stuff :3[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(05-19-2015, 06:14 PM)Erokhi Wrote: Finally, a social council member!
It's a pleasure to have you join the knights, Pancakes. Your skills and experiences will surely help.
And one more thing, are you going to be a pardoner? Smile

Erokhi,

Thanks for the welcome!  I am uncertain whether I'll include pardoner in my skillset, but given the fact that I am always interested in participating in the in-game economy, it is a definite possibility.

Popoblue
-Pancakes
(05-19-2015, 06:35 PM)Slitz Wrote: I'm booking in!
Region/Nationality : Indonesia
Usual playing hours : Atleast 3 hours a day
Possible primary class : Doppelsoldner
Possible council position : Member of PvE division.
Reason for joining : Get to know with friendly and active members Smile
Heya Slitz, it's always nice to have a comrade from the same country. By the way, which province do you live?
Maybe we can meet and greet each other! Big Grin
(05-19-2015, 07:16 PM)FullStackPancakes Wrote: Erokhi,

Thanks for the welcome!  I am uncertain whether I'll include pardoner in my skillset, but given the fact that I am always interested in participating in the in-game economy, it is a definite possibility.

Popoblue
-Pancakes
I'm looking forward for your trading skills then. May those gold showering upon you. XD

Actually guys, members from PvE and Trader can also collaborate with each other very well.
Something like : complete dungeons, got rare items, sell/auction those items.
Jakarta, but I'm planning to study abroad in next year, so probably I won't be around Indonesia by the time ToS got officially released worldwide.

Man, we actually came from the same province!
I also live in Jakarta. But for the next few years, I live in Tangerang for easier access to my current university.
Where do you plan on going? What subject got your interest?
Well, what a coincidence! Maybe we can hang up with fellow guildmates.
I'm planning to America, taking in Computer Science though. Computers and Maths are my strengths in school haha.
How about you?

(05-19-2015, 08:53 PM)Slitz Wrote: Well, what a coincidence! Maybe we can hang up with fellow guildmates.
I'm planning to America, taking in Computer Science though. Computers and Maths are my strengths in school haha.
How about you?

Computer and Maths?! Duuuude~ xD
Also, America?! Say hi to Obama for me! xD
[Image: Io%20Otonashi.jpg]