We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Recruiting] TOS News Author
Dear TOSGame Forumers, 

As the Tree of Savior Community continues to grow, we have decided to recruit a Tree of Savior News Author for the the Tree of Savior Game Blog.

You will be responsible for:
- Updating the blog with the latest news and updates for the game. 
- Translating Korean blog contents into English. (I will try to assist you on that)

TOS News Author Requirements:
- Fluent in writing English language. 
- Understanding Korean is not required but will definitely help

If you're interested please PM me with your experience and if possible some of your previous work. 
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
Good luck to everyone that applies!
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.

Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
hopefully there someone applies..
because i dont understand korean language :p
Keep Your Spirit Like Fire of Phoenix.   Coinlove
Fantasia
I can write well in English, with organization, structure, purpose, etc., but I don't know any Korean nor do I have any newswriting experience. All I can do is write essays. I like to see news updates, so I assume others do too. Depending on how great the need is, I'll apply if no one else is, but I have my limitations.

Are my words helpful at all? I know actual applications should be submitted through PM, but this recruitment thread seems so empty.
I assume most Korean/English speakers are spending their extra time on game text translations.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
This is my first time to apply to such "game admin" like thing, I think this is my way to express my deep interest for the game. Smile
I would love to apply but unfortunately, I know nothing about Korean!
I would like to apply. I'm fluent in writing English language and also I'm studying Korean (Basic Level at the moment). It will be great to help!
Hi! Please view my introduction and personal application as a beta tester and contributor to Tree of Savior.

Please visit this link http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-1144.html

I may not be able to contribute to Korean-English translation, but i can surely contribute in Technical Guides, Updating contents (from current TOS version), Build guides, crafting guides, item update etc etc.

Thanks.
I would love to help, but i'm not too sure my english is fluent enough. Smile
Is it possible for the ToS team to hire writers any time in the near future? I would like to work with your team! My name is Lance and I'm a Public Relations officer slash writer in a local racing school. I have works published in car mags. Hope this reaches you. Good luck to your team!