We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old stuff, though please feel free to create something new :)
Developers seem fine with bunny hopping (mechanic which often times receives mixed player reviews) so my guess is that they are also rewarding a bit of SP and HP to the daredevils who are willing to sit during battles x) Agree with you on better skill descriptions as they annoy me a bit, but we can also just try everything out eventually (which can be seen as part of the gameplay according to the point of view of some roleplayers out there, but I particularly am not aware if I know anyone like that at the moment though), by the way are you telling us that Synchro Thrusting's cooldown is neglected during boss fights? :0 Crazy stuff x)) Wish that it was Stabbing's though! ((:<

And oh yes, looks like we can view some more outfits! I'm so glad that I stopped thinking too hard about skill synergies since there are still more classes to be introduced x)

Source: http://www.tosbase.com/news/229/New-Class-Costume-Icons-and-Future-Class-Hints/

(Click images to enlarge them)

Trivia: "Lama" literally means "Mud" in portuguese. Thanks native language >__< Here's what it probably actually means and also what non native portuguese speakers might have gotten straight away lol
[Click to show. Click again to hide]
I like to summarize things for myself and figured that could share relevant material with you guys as well Bellhidar
http://i.imgur.com/VYTAuFi.jpg

Message in the picture goes to everyone, game developers, this forum's staff team and everyone else!
(12-26-2015, 03:03 AM)Oragura Wrote: by the way are you telling us that Synchro Thrusting's cooldown is neglected during boss fights? :0 Crazy stuff x)) Wish that it was Stabbing's though! ((:<
Exclamation No, nono, Swordsman's skill Thrust.  The one that says it has 0s cooldown.  It's got its cast time, and hitting large enemies like bosses resets the cast time.  The reset makes it hit ~50% faster.  I took a couple videos of it, but I don't know how to post them.  Synchro Thrusting still had its half-minute cooldown.

Costumes are good, to interesting-sounding classes, but so high level!  I wonder if/when IMC will give a rank a third class.

Edit: You didn't show the Archer things, but then, there isn't much new there to show.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
This basically means that no Swordsman class has any excuse not to cause the best damage type against enemies then 0_0 Thanks to Thrust spam they can do consistent pierce type damage and, aside from that, can use one handed swords and maces just like Clerics. Level 3 Statue of Goddess Zemyna pretty much guarantees frequent use of Level 1 Thrust x)

Believe that rank 7 swordsman branch already has 3 classes available! Templar, Dragoon and the hidden Shinobi (; Wonder if or when there'll be disclosure regarding Panzer and Murmillo, but agree on Archers, we kind of already knew what the Pied Piper, Hackapell and Appraiser outfits looked like \õ/
First post updated.
Hi Guys!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm finaly back!! Just before OBt yay!! How are you guys been?? Also finaly came up with a guild name?
                                                                          Jabba
Is this forum dead? Did everybody migrate to tosBase?
                                                                          Jabba
(03-08-2016, 09:01 AM)Jabba Wrote: Is this forum dead? Did everybody migrate to tosBase?

The forum is dead, but most people joined official forum, no one that was actual member here really liked tosbase as community, they'd rather float and get info lurking.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(03-07-2016, 04:00 AM)Jabba Wrote: Hi Guys!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm finaly back!! Just before OBt yay!! How are you guys been?? Also finaly came up with a guild name?

Welcome back! \õ/ Yep, well, it'll be the project name, maybe we make a guild depending on how friendly the system actually is xD Heard that we can be dragged into unwanted wars and that would be pretty awful in my opinion ://

Lurking a lot recently indeed x)
(03-08-2016, 09:47 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 09:01 AM)Jabba Wrote: Is this forum dead? Did everybody migrate to tosBase?

The forum is dead, but most people joined official forum, no one that was actual member here really liked tosbase as community, they'd rather float and get info lurking.

Yeah I knew about it, I just thought things changed maybe.

(03-08-2016, 09:59 AM)Oragura Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 04:00 AM)Jabba Wrote: Hi Guys!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm finaly back!! Just before OBt yay!! How are you guys been?? Also finaly came up with a guild name?

Welcome back! \õ/ Yep, well, it'll be the project name, maybe we make a guild depending on how friendly the system actually is xD Heard that we can be dragged into unwanted wars and that would be pretty awful in my opinion ://

Lurking a lot recently indeed x)

Have i missed something that happened?
                                                                          Jabba
Not sure, please try checking out private message and this post o7