We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old stuff, though please feel free to create something new :)
I actually was watching Steparu play a Diev/Monk in PvP for a while and the damage the Carve Owl does.... Let's just say it's nothing to sneeze at. That all Cleric party would seem to work extremely well... As for running the same Diev/Druid build as I previously thought I might.. that has really come in to question.. Basically I like being able to deal damage more than anything and Carnivory, Carve Owl and Zaibas would really be the only ways to do that with Codename: PLANT.

With that said I was planning on running more or less the same build as a Cleric, what I wonder about is whether Chortasmata has any effect from increasing in level, for example better duration or more range covered, I can't assume that leveling it simply benefits you in no way, this is particularly relevant because Sterea Trofh casts to any conjured Chortasmata BEFORE the area that you're standing in, which means in the long it is around the more opportunity you have for invulnerability. What's more is whether Carnivory works for Chortasmata, since Carve Owl and Zaibas are good to control areas, but having Chortasmata deal damage on top of that just makes it even more difficult for enemies to do anything.

Though, quite frankly since watching the video you posted in that thread.. I'm quite interested in the Krivis/Bokor/Druid build... I wonder if I understood the functioning of Druid skills properly though.. it seems that Chortasmata just pops up in a ring around the caster? And that you can from there activate Carnivory? How exactly did they have 2 Zaibas on the ground at one point there? That video raises many more questions..

If that WERE the case, I'd absolutely main this build. However, since I'm prone to being bored I was thinking of running Cryo/Linker/Psycho for damage + CC. However i'm not sure whether Magnetic Force works as it's meant to, exactly what effects Pyschic Pressure has on Ice Wall, or Fireball for that matter, whether Circle 1 in either Pyro or Cryo is really enough to get any decent damage at all or whether Psycho/Linker would just be better. Whether, Telekinesis works as intended and interacts with Joint Penalty at all and so many other questions. But I suppose I can theorycraft nonetheless, it seems the Developers of this game don't intend to share any and all information other than basic descriptions of skills, which is a wonderful thing in my eyes.

However, if everything worked as intended the combined amounts of CC from Psycho, Linker and Cyro would make for a fun character.. though i'm not sure how to think.

As for the hiatus I suppose next time i'll just say that i'm busy with university, but it did go quite quiet. As for ToS does this mean the guild will only be formed during Open Beta? I suppose there's probably less point during the CBT stages since we only get to play for a month and I think we will be experimenting more with Class Builds, keeping in mind that some people will have less time to play than others, for example I have Final Exams coming up soon and running through until about a week before iCBT2 ends, so that severely restricts the time I have to play.

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text

P.S.S I just recalled that there's a certain class responsible for creating Guilds and that we don't have that class yet.
Avenging Angel~
So, I tried and started downloading the ToS update and the disk write error comes in
EVERYTIME
[Click to show. Click again to hide]
i tried using vpn but i still cant

If i still cant play ToS on inter ill just play on local server
And spread the salad

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

I'll try to be RP as much as possible in this game so I can enjoy to the fullest ! xD
The want of one affects others.
- Dondex
On the Cryo/Linker/Psycho build what do you guys think of this --> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/q7ktt2ergf/

Maybe not the best place to put this? I'll post it down in Wizard discussion too.
Avenging Angel~
A bit of text :3[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(10-26-2015, 03:41 PM)Angelic Wrote: [...] what I wonder about is whether Chortasmata has any effect from increasing in level, [...]
Indeed, maybe they lower the skill maximum level to one since this attribute exists.

(10-26-2015, 03:41 PM)Angelic Wrote: [...] What's more is whether Carnivory works for Chortasmata [...]
You bet ^^

(10-26-2015, 03:41 PM)Angelic Wrote: [...] seems that Chortasmata just pops up in a ring around the caster? And that you can from there activate Carnivory? How exactly did they have 2 Zaibas on the ground at one point there? That video raises many more questions..
Correct, that's right, and Zaibas has two casts before cooldown \õ/ Please do feel free to ask more questions! I will answer them even if what I have to share is that I don't know what their answers are x)

(10-26-2015, 03:41 PM)Angelic Wrote: [...] I was thinking of running Cryo/Linker/Psycho for damage + CC. However i'm not sure whether Magnetic Force works as it's meant to, exactly what effects Pyschic Pressure has on Ice Wall, or Fireball for that matter, whether Circle 1 in either Pyro or Cryo is really enough to get any decent damage at all or whether Psycho/Linker would just be better. Whether, Telekinesis works as intended and interacts with Joint Penalty at all and so many other questions. [...]
I have not looked into the updated Wizard branch, so I can't make any useful comments on this :/

(10-26-2015, 03:41 PM)Angelic Wrote: [...] seems the Developers of this game don't intend to share any and all information other than basic descriptions of skills, which is a wonderful thing in my eyes.
Why is that? More participation from the player base in creating databases? Personally, I'd rather have the developers develop the game along with interested people, taking in useful suggestions and sharing all information xD

Edit: I have updated this thread with a new section: "Alternative builds for the brave and bold".
So, what server we playin?
The want of one affects others.
- Dondex
(10-27-2015, 11:20 AM)Dondex Calo Torralba Wrote: So, what server we playin?

Im in laima
I actually can play
[Click to show. Click again to hide]
with the help of vpn

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

They said that Laima was overcrowded... what server is Ora on?

The Spellsword build, at what ratios would you invest in Spr:Int:Str? Since it seems you need all of them. Or perhaps it's more about which direction you want to lean to?
Avenging Angel~
This is true x)[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(10-20-2015, 02:30 AM)Oragura Wrote: I won't play until they remove the blue monsters in beta tests or the game is officially released >__<

Have fun playing though! :3

Link to explanation: http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-792-post-28413.html#pid28413

Regarding Spellsword, pretty much, go with what you feel like, because the important Paladin buffs parties might look for do not scale with stats, so you got that much freedom with them ^^
You have an interesting idea promoting to ANYONE who will join. I'm a fan of open guilds, they make life a bit for free and fluid. When this guild hits, I'd like to be contacted about this!