We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old stuff, though please feel free to create something new :)
@Vandel: I see :3 Also please do bear in mind that you might be able to spam Ice Blast forever if you have a dedicated Dievdirbys in the same party ^^ (keep the blast at a level in which you know that the statue can cover -most of- its cost *wink wink*) Spiritual Chain seems to be a buff that makes other buffs count, so, in theory, parties would be able to combine Daino with Be Prepared if a Spiritual Chain were to be active during that time.

@fairyhell: It indeed fits well the base structure Big Grin Putting it like that may make this open guild seem like a Nucleus pertaining player interactions in general :o
We'd very much enjoy having as many members as possible participating in our activities Onion LOL

@P(h)anta: xD "Narwhals" is an 8 letter word, which is 32/4 (thirty-two quarters), 32 being just 10 units short of 42.

@holmwood: That's the spirit o//

@Reader: I was thinking that, maybe, the name could be "Quarters". The idea behind it is that it's like a headless headquarter in the sense that there's no formal hierarchy, though we do have heads each one of ourselves and we do think about things all the time, but "Headquarters" for the name would just not suit very well the purpose, because we do not intend to control nor direct other guilds. They should be able to do that themselves x3 We can always give constructive suggestions though, but that should be the farthest direct influence any guild has over another one from my point of view, because, otherwise, they would not be different guilds but one guild divided into two or more partitions, not that that's wrong or anything, but we've got to respect one another as independent individuals at least during a first approach. If they desire to merge with us, that's pretty great, if not, then that's also pretty great as well xD "Quarters" may also make reference to the barracks system, which we'll all use a lot, and also 'quarter' in the sense of four, there are four basic classes from which everyone has to select one whenever they decide to effectively make a new character. So maybe "Quarters" could be the name by which we would be recognized by members and formal members alike while in game and out of game, in forums and/or other places x3
@Oragura
I like the thoughts. I suggest "Quartermasters" then. They arrange housing and supplies for military. We are each the master of our own quarters, but we all support each other.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
Hmm, in that case, I wonder if Spiritual Chain 'bypass' the buff limit... else there should be a way the system will choose which buff is shared when the skill activates and that's kinda lean more to...randomized, I think? xD

I mean, we can have 6 party members or more, if each have at least 3 buff skills (all different buffs), that would make it 18 buffs active at the same time for each members :o that is just crazy xDD
[Image: Io%20Otonashi.jpg]
Quartermasters seem to leave a sense of incompletion in my view D: Sure, Quarters was quite abstract to begin with though xD But we could perhaps try: "PD Quartermasters". P from Persistent, D from Discerning, acronym thus becoming PDQ, which can at times sounds like Pentakill (not that I'm a fan of this type of game genre, but it did become quite notorious recently and we can also associate Penta with the current normal party size Tree of Savior has, plus that name, being presented as is, does permit members to come up with any kind of interpretation regarding the name itself, so we might find ourselves a few interesting surprises by leaving the name like that xD). Oh wait a sec... I seriously just thought about the following right now, but PD might be interpreted as Police Department and I would't be very fond of that >.> That's because this is not the image we're trying to present :B Maybe we should scratch Quarters out of the board altogether and try something else, like, make a reference to the old game, "Lutie's Elegant Foundry" or something along that line?

Vandel, this is worth reading, I don't know which buffs can be cast outside of the party :o
@Oragura hmm, seems nothing there about buffs tho... Only the pirate buff. Jeez I can't wait to test these stuffs myself xDD so many questions popping up in my head about links...

Hopefully Oragura's guild will allow me to use some of the members as 'lab rats' Tongue
[Image: Io%20Otonashi.jpg]
(04-08-2015, 11:04 PM)Oragura Wrote: But we could perhaps try: "PD Quartermasters". P from Persistent, D from Discerning, acronym thus becoming PDQ, which can at times sounds like Pentakill (not that I'm a fan of this type of game genre, but it did become quite notorious recently and we can also associate Penta with the current normal party size Tree of Savior has, plus that name, being presented as is, does permit members to come up with any kind of interpretation regarding the name itself, so we might find ourselves a few interesting surprises by leaving the name like that xD). 

I tought you just said my name and said kill beside it @_@

Aaanyways
Let's call ourselves a narwhal pack
Just because I like narwhals

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

Let's name it BBQ
Stand for : Barbe-q

Just kidding xD
Bureau BackQuarter

You said you don't want Headquarter, let's go with Backquarter. Since it's not the one give command or control to other member/guild.
Backquarter is more like the backup and foundational name.

We can call it BBQ just for fun. Tongue
"Lab ratting" should and most likely will only be allowed if the people directly involved agree to do so x3

By the way thank you all for all of the suggestions provided thus far, they've helped greatly in coming up with many names, but right now... Seriously considering that we can be called "Yggdrasil Homesteads". What are your honest opinions?
It has been, what, a week now?

Since there were zero approvals as well as (serious) rejections, guess it's a pretty neutral name then, no problem in having it :3 Let's make Yggdrasil Homesteads grow surrounded by prosperity in the future o/

(Prosperity here mainly refers to multiple interpersonal growth scenarios and, in the end, we're all free to interpret whatever we want >w<)
Guess you'll need to be a Rank 5 Wizard for that! (Talking about Sorcerer here x3) Please summon to your heart's content, we shall not link the "Boss" title to anyone in particular though :o Everyone helps one another to develop in many areas >:3 Should give priority to the term "Organizer" or something along those lines, "Boss", "Master" and the like do not quite deliver the message regarding the guild's way of functioning as well as one would want :<

I just presented the Yggdrasil Homesteads idea here, if anyone wants to be the in-game founder and organizer, I'm totally cool with it, it'd mean that I'd have more play time available lol But this idea should be carried out nevertheless, that's what I believe in.

Though, if it's okay, I can gladly make the guild and deal with the organization procedures \o/