We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old stuff, though please feel free to create something new :)
I think I'm one with Panta.....

My main is also Linker, and will be more for support player. And that's also why I will also taking Alchemist after Linker (probably lead to my doom where I don't have any combat abilities beside from Cryo). I wonder if 2 linkers will be pretty amusing since practically only 1 min CD for JP which mean double the speed of grinding :o

Panta hopefully I can party with you all the time... xD

Also I do want to join the guild :3
I want to perform alot of experiments to determine the script/formula of the skills.
[Image: Io%20Otonashi.jpg]
(04-06-2015, 05:14 AM)Vandel Dobrowski Wrote: I think I'm one with Panta.....

Stop copying me~

And I dont want to be one with you
It sounds disgusting, no thanks

Anyways Since I'm probably a necromancer after being a linker, it seems that we split paths :v
I just like the concept of having a dismembered partner by your side (In this time a disfigured debris in form of a beast)

And since I probably play as a cleric as my first playthrough seems like we cant double linker 1st :v

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

(04-06-2015, 05:35 AM)Panta Wrote: Stop copying me~

And I dont want to be one with you
It sounds disgusting, no thanks

(04-06-2015, 05:35 AM)Panta Wrote: Anyways Since I'm probably a necromancer after being a linker, it seems that we split paths :v

(04-06-2015, 05:35 AM)Panta Wrote: And since I probably play as a cleric as my first playthrough seems like we cant double linker 1st :v

I was crushed and then slam-dunked.... Oh well, hopefully I can find someone who want me in their party Q...Q"
(04-06-2015, 06:24 AM)Vandel Dobrowski Wrote: I was crushed and then slam-dunked.... Oh well, hopefully I can find someone who want me in their party Q...Q"

I consider being a cleric as the first playthrough....
well....

For...Economic...reasons...

Since I can be cleric-priest3x and pardoner I could sell my buffs
For maximum efficiency....
on money
And once I have all the money

I SHALL BE THE PIMPEST WIZARD AT LV 1
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

PS : Anyways even if i go cleric, I'm still a full support that needs party probably 80% of the time

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN

Sorry about the bumps, will try not to do that again without being backed up by a good reason  Blush

@Vandel: You can also just go full support by second circling Wizard, getting Level 10 Reflect Shield and sharing that with everyone by using your Linker abilities x3 Nostalgic feelings. Every class is useful in some way for certain situations ^^ Also welcome to being a formal member by the way Big Grin 

(Oh yeah, some common sense, we do admit members becoming formal members indiscriminately, but if a formal member is perceived and confirmed to be in need of a change of environment, (s)he will be invited to either transfer his/her formal membership to another guild (hopefully to a different open guild that'll provide them with what they most need at that moment), or just temporarily cancel their formal membership connected to us in particular (even though it's not easy to tell who "we" are). Furthermore, readmission of formal membership shall be requested in the future by any member though (do take into account our definition of "member" o/), this should not be a problem x3 Just thought that the above had to be mentioned somewhere and that it makes sense to function like that :o)
@Oragura As surprising as it sounds, I may not taking Reflect Shield with me xD

I see reflect shield as more of annoyance than safety measures. It gives the charas a short, yet apparent stagger effect each time it activates to reflect. Although it might be good to negate bosses' AoE devastating skills (I dunno if it works with skills/magics tho) at end-game later on.

Unless, I misunderstood the concept of Spiritual Chain and thinks it shares all active buffs on/from all affected players, but apparently it just shares MY active buffs to others..?

I would prefer taking Sleep and Fatigue. Also, I don't think I want to be full support (all buff skills maxed out, minimal offensive skills) since it will be hard for me to do anything alone, and end up being left behind in level range...

My best bet as of now is Wizard > Cryo > Linker x3 > Alche.

Wizard because it's the starting class (duh! xD)
Cryo for damage dealing purpose (hopefully still good enough until I get another offensive class)
Linker for both support n offensive
Alche for money and self-supply potions n gears

As for the suggestions of what we would be called, how about first we determine the range of maximum words and what each word representing. Like, 2~3 words max, 1 word represent Trait, 1 word represent Food, and 1 word represent Element > Melancholy Thunder Banana or Divine Spaghetti or Silent Wind... xD well these are just examples, so please don't hit me~
Hey Oragura, should you be aware that you are creating an Alliance starting with a central Guild? Big Grin
If I'm following the concept correctly, this 'Guild' may consist of many other Guilds and including 'lonewolf' who technically not in any guild in-game.
So If you're looking for a name, try something big xD. 'Fortress' for relatable example.
Cause, If the foundation and practical existence seems to be solid, I would like to make my guild part of it. So I'll try to give feedback whenever I can to build it.
(04-06-2015, 07:09 PM)fairyhell Wrote: So If you're looking for a name, try something big xD. 

like yo momma?

OoooooOoooOooo

Anyways I am 100% joining if it indeed have narwhal in its name
Or majestic water unicorn
or anything similiar

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN

I'm going alchemist as well, and I wanted to join a dedicated crafting guild. I guess having the open guild concept would make it easier for very specialized guilds to work together. For instance, if a pure PVE guild provides the crafting guild with discounted materials, and the crafting guild provides the pve guild with discounted potions/gems. And maybe noobs can start in the PVE guild until they can reach their crafting job, and then they can transfer over to the crafting guild.

And as an aside, alchemists do have offensive potential. Apparently, they can use the skill combustion that supposedly explodes some crafted potion for some uber damage.
(04-06-2015, 09:23 PM)holmwood Wrote: And as an aside, alchemists do have offensive potential. Apparently, they can use the skill combustion that supposedly explodes some crafted potion for some uber damage.

I really hope I don't have to spread the skill points too thin if Alche does have offensive skills xD
Otherwise I would prefer full potion making/gear crafting ones..