We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Constructive Feedbacks
Dear Members, 

This is a forum for members to post constructive feedback for the developers and the contributors of TreeofSaviorGame.com. 

We think highly of your opinions and complaints. If you feel that something is not right, e.g. The fonts are shooting lasers to your eyes, let us know and give us suggestions for improvements. Notice I have emphasized constructive feedback. Let me briefly explain what is a constructive feedback:

A Constructive Feedback

Quote:Dear Admin, I noticed that you have changed the styling of the website blog. I feel that some of the important links on the sidebars are missing, such as "videos and post categories". I use those links often and I will be grateful if you add it back. 

Try to use the SOS approach to giving a constructive feedback. 
  1. Situation
  2. Opinion
  3. Suggestion
Keep it short and simple if necessary and we will try our best to respond to your feedback.

Thank you.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
Dear Neil, we are checking it out. We will let you know if it is really broken or not. Thank you for letting us know.

EDIT:
We have tested and there isn't anything wrong with the password reset. It works like this:
1. You press "Lost Password".
2. Key in your email address.
3. The first email you receive will have a link in it for you to reset password.
4. Once you pressed the link, a second email will be sent to your email account.
5. The second email contains the new password. 
6. Use that password to login and remember to change your password after you are logged in.

Let me know if it still fails. Smile
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Situation:
I want to have pictures next to each other in my signature

Opinion:
Makes for cooler signatures

Suggestion:
Not sure if it is possible, but if we could have multiple images on the same line in a signature, I'd be super duper happy!

<3

also if you need part-time web dev assistance, I am your guy.
Soon™
Situation: "Three-column" layout (website) is too long.

Opinion: As a personal opinion, a hate layouts where some of the columns are much longer than the others (in this case, both left and right columns stop along the second post and the middle one goes another five posts), it's visualy "unclean" and it gives the impression that something is missing in all the blank space. The main purpouse fo the website should be to show the latest news, not all of them at once.

Suggestion: To reduce the number of posts per page to 3 (if single-column) or to merge the left and right columns to the left and make two columns of posts, total of 6 smaller posts with the "Continue Reading" feature.
[Click to show. Click again to hide]
[Colors are just to demonstrate, not the actual colors for the site:]
Red: Header
Yellow: Left column (with videos, Facebook plugin etc)
Blue: First post column
Green: Second post column
Black: Footer
Sugar Guild: never tasted so good!
• Join us: ToS Game / ToS Brasil
Velkran (diegofiuzab)
(11-14-2014, 12:47 PM)Chronald Wrote: Situation:

Opinion:

Suggestion:
Not sure if it is possible, but if we could have multiple images on the same line in a signature, I'd be super duper happy!

<3

Current:
Code:
[align=center]
[img]http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/_media/class/class_oracle.gif[/img]
[size=xx-large]Soon™[/size]
[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/totalxp/de%20todo/asurastrikevl0ia7.gif[/img]
[/align]

Try aligning them all in one line.
Code:
[align=center]
[img]http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/_media/class/class_oracle.gif[/img][size=xx-large]Soon™[/size][img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/totalxp/de%20todo/asurastrikevl0ia7.gif[/img]
[/align]

Example:
İmageSoon™İmage
(11-14-2014, 12:47 PM)Chronald Wrote: Situation:

Opinion:

Suggestion:

<3

Current:
Code:
[align=center]
[img]http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/_media/class/class_oracle.gif[/img]
[size=xx-large]Soon™[/size]
[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/totalxp/de%20todo/asurastrikevl0ia7.gif[/img]
[/align]

Try aligning them all in one line.
Code:
[align=center]
[img]http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/_media/class/class_oracle.gif[/img][size=xx-large]Soon™[/size][img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/totalxp/de%20todo/asurastrikevl0ia7.gif[/img]
[/align]

Example:
İmageSoon™İmage
Hey Andronicus, it seems the forum alignment is a little broken when you try to access it from a mobile device (chrome for mobile).
Could you confirm that? It has been this way since a forum maintenance from a few days ago (btw, do you have a maintenance schedule or things just go down sometimes?).

Thanks.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(11-17-2014, 03:07 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: Hey Andronicus, it seems the forum alignment is a little broken when you try to access it from a mobile device (chrome for mobile).
Could you confirm that? It has been this way since a forum maintenance from a few days ago (btw, do you have a maintenance schedule or things just go down sometimes?).

Thanks.
Thanks for pointing that out, just checked with my mobile and you're correct. 

I'll get my guys to work on it asap. 

To answer your second question. When we do maintenance, all users will be directed to a maintenance page where we inform everyone that we are undergoing maintenance on our website. Please let us know if you're experiencing abnormal downtime so we can take appropriate action Smile
YES THANK YOU ANDRONICUS!!
Soon™
(11-17-2014, 05:14 AM)Andronicus Wrote: To answer your second question. When we do maintenance, all users will be directed to a maintenance page where we inform everyone that we are undergoing maintenance on our website. Please let us know if you're experiencing abnormal downtime so we can take appropriate action Smile

I just tried to load the forum a few days ago and it was down, probably a server side issue. But it was nothing of a bother, I was just wondering if you guys were going under maintenance.

Thanks for your time and for the fix in the mobile version.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!