New to Tree of Savior Game? Let us know which region you are from and learn more about Tree of Savior at TOSWiki.
Huge fan of TOS and you want to contribute translations? Help us out: Translation Page and Translation Discussion
Languages Supported: Korean, Lithuanian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CBT2] 10,000 Testers in Second CBT & Estimated Date
Sometimes i almost start to send messages to koreans on internet to try obtain a KR acc, damned hype :'c
What is the ratio to get the key to the game?
Website Find
(03-12-2015, 04:24 AM)tersnetwork Wrote: What is the ratio to get the key to the game?

1:9 judging the first CBT numbers.
[Image: galil_from_upotte___made_by_request_on__...vqdRRu.jpg]
Waifu Hunting Games - PRO PLAYER
I can't wait to see what news the developers release after this closed beta test. Really really really hoping for something on the Mimic and Pied Piper classes.

Now, which one of you will adorn me today?
We already have heads of what will happen. Korea CBT2 > International CBT > Korea OBT
Website Find
(03-12-2015, 09:55 AM)Oriceles Wrote: We already have heads of what will happen. Korea CBT2 > International CBT > Korea OBT
OMG now you're spoiling me. SQUEEEEEEEE!!  Coinlove

Now, which one of you will adorn me today?
(03-12-2015, 04:55 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 04:24 AM)tersnetwork Wrote: What is the ratio to get the key to the game?

1:9 judging the first CBT numbers.

The first CBT had more than 90,000 registrants.
Also, it has been hinted that CBT2 will accommodate 10,000 participants.
So yes, judging by the previous info, the "1:9" ratio would be correct.

2 things:
- The hype over ToS has increased since the first CBT. We'll probably have more people applying.
- The number of participants has been subject to changes in the past! According to the 1st GM Leslie’s FAQ, the number increased from 1000 to 3000 in the first CBT. Not that it matters, I won't be playing anyway  Onioncry
How come they didn't implement a *Tips Fedora* emotion?
(03-12-2015, 10:14 AM)Mlady Wrote: - The number of participants has been subject to changes in the past! According to the 1st GM Leslie’s FAQ, the number increased from 1000 to 3000 in the first CBT. Not that it matters, I won't be playing anyway  Onioncry
That depends too much from negotiation with the Game Rating Board. Also that is for Korea CBT. Hyakku already mentioned that for international the server test it may be hosted by Amazon AWS or similar. And since the server is outside of Korea GRB don't have a jurisdiction and so they can pick X amount of users they want. But since this beta will have the translation thing, probably the numbers won't be so high so this feature don't make controversy upon the community. I think of 50,000 people as a high number.
Website Find