We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurys artdump
So this whole game really inspires me to draw, especially after seeing those wonderful,wonderful oufits. 99.99% of the time I work digitally except for those instances I dont have access to the computer (such as now). Anyway, here is a thread I'll continuously dump my art in if anyone would like to take a gander.  Big Grin

Also!! If anyone has any larger images of class outfits (could be official art and such) please send them my way! I love detail but it is amazingly hard to work off of sprites alone. Thank you!

Quick doodles to get the feel of pencil and paper:

Lineart

Tradional
Looking great Nury, I'm looking forward to more of your colored works. There are a lot of high resolution images you can find online. Alternatively you can visit the concept art page in the wiki section for more detailed images.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
(01-09-2015, 08:17 PM)Nury Wrote: So this whole game really inspires me to draw, especially after seeing those wonderful,wonderful oufits. 99.99% of the time I work digitally except for those instances I dont have access to the computer (such as now). Anyway, here is a thread I'll continuously dump my art in if anyone would like to take a gander.  Big Grin

Also!! If anyone has any larger images of class outfits (could be official art and such) please send them my way! I love detail but it is amazingly hard to work off of sprites alone. Thank you!

nice drawing, you should share it to their FB/Twitter acc.. they would love seeing wonderfull fanart from the Fans

Quick doodles to get the feel of pencil and paper:

Signature in bahasa "Tandatangan"
Ooh wow, looking great Nury! That cyromancer stole my heartsies <3

Looking forward to your digital works! If you want something nice and clear to draw with good pictures of in ToS, you could always draw the goddesses and things like that.

OMG Nury your work is amazing!!! I really want to see your digital stuff, do you have a drawing tablet?.

You should check this and this another link, that is Maggi the Art Director of TOS, maybe you can find what you need there!.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(01-09-2015, 09:02 PM)Oriceles Wrote: OMG Nury your work is amazing!!! I really want to see your digital stuff, do you have a drawing tablet?.

You should check this and this another link, that is Maggi the Art Director of TOS, maybe you can find what you need there!.

Thank you!! I do have a drawing tablet, and Im itching to draw. (Gotta wait for a certain someone to finish his dungeon on ffxiv before i can reclaim the computer). When i said i loved Maggi's stuff it was definitely and understatement. She buzzed her way to the top of my list of inspirations! Thanks for the links! Gonna dig around and see what I can find.

@ Aisem thank you! The goddess are definitely tempting to draw. Ill give it a shot for sure at some point.

@Adronicius Thanks! These will definitely work as good outfit references. Glad to see the Hunter in there as well... Im super fond of archer classes..
You draw really well, Nury! Congratz. Smile

I wish I could draw too. Onion Cry

This is the best I can do. xD

[Image: d6018ba6a998cb9c49cc56f2e6bd562ef8fb94d7.png]

(01-09-2015, 08:17 PM)Nury Wrote: Lineart

Oh god this alone deserves the thread to have hundreds more views! Quick! Color it! :3

Well, I colored the doodle a long while back but never posted it since i wanted to make a nice version (hence the lineart). But now my computer is busted and that will probably never happen so heres the doodle lmao

One day I promise nice clean finished art... until then =3=

Also long time no post haha
Oh wow these are amazing! Done such a good job O:

Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction