We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
☯Gensokyo☯ Perfect Cherry Blossom Party
Brick 
[Image: u3QKwY8.png]
~Going to use same old artwork by Korita-chan~

I don't usually make a Guild thread before create an actual Guild in game. But because we probably don't have guild feature in CBT, I think it's better to make one now. We could use more time for the preparation of this "Cherry Blossom Party" - and since it's almost spring, it's "Perfect".

[Image: FryA8m5.png]Introduction
For anyone who are not familiar with Touhou, it's hard to make a proper introduction without explain, "what is Touhou?". I really want to do that, but that'd take this thread to another topic and out of purpose xD. So I'll leave you a video that I made, if it intrigues your interest, you can start research from there and come back later Wink Oh and looks like we already got a thread for this topic : http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-487-post-4538.html
[Click to show. Click again to hide]

Now, for anyone who already know what it is. Then welcome~.
This is a Touhou Guild, the sole purpose is to gather every Touhou's fan in a realm so called "Tree of Savior". A place for phantasm people, who has same interest. To share their fun time together, and get a little bit of role playing if it's your style. ~Head maid at your service~ something like that. XD
[Image: Yypw2L8.jpg]Requirement:
This will not be a hardcore guild, we "take it easy". So anyone can join. As long as you have interest and want to be one of us. There's no pressure. But let's have some rules, so if things go to far, we know when to stop.
  • Be nice and respect other members.
  • Only English in guild chat. It's not a good manner when 2 people start talking in their language that no one else understand. Just use whisper if needed.
  • Please don't afraid to talk, we really need communication to help understand each other better. If you can't do something just say it. If someone in the guild cannot join your party because of reason, you just need to say so. Keep silence will not make everyone understand you. ~This is pretty much the failure of my guild in the last mmo I play~
  • Keep the chat clean if you can ^_^! swearing isn't good, save those words for when you're serious. "Clean" doesn't mean we can't talk about something lewd *nosebleed*
One more thing, since we're Touhou guild, why not name our character using Touhou's name? It would be cool, isn't it? There are hundred name in Touhou that will totally enough for us. And it probably make our guild more unique. Of course you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
I myself, will go for Scarlet's head maid name Big Grin
[Image: sn3HLaZ.jpg]Members
[Image: 1lMUv7P.jpg]We don't have any! Because we can't play yet!

[u]I will constantly update this section when someone want to join :3

[Image: eLSomm2.gif]Out-game Communication
Raidcall, teamspeak... My honest opinion is some of us will lazy to install those. We might need them later ,who knows. Let's decide what to use when we establish more members. In the last guild I made, we don't really need any of those, I started with a tiny shoutbox, then we move to our own forum, but then everyone end up using Skype instead xD. I do have Skype, if you wanna know, just ask me in a private message.
For now, let just use this forum. But I did set up a little chat room that we can use our browser/mobile to access http://tinyurl.com/tosgenso.
Hopefully, we'll get a Guild chat room in this forum soon.

About Me
I'm just someone who obsessed with game and anime. My habit/hobby is making animation, I have a channel on Youtube. Just click on my Signature. Before, I don't tend to make a guild myself, but I always end up being a guild leader. In Dragon Saga, i'm just a normal player, then the guild leader quit, he passed it to me. In another game, I made a guild just for a group of friends play with me, there no real reason for it, but then people get in more and more, it made me have to do something more than just being a ordinary member. I somehow, enjoy doing that, it's not that i want to lead people, I try not to be bossy person. I just love bringing people that has same interest as mine together. xD

The most recent game I play is Aura Kingdom, this time it's different, I make a guild on purpose. It's also a Touhou Guild fyi xD. I also make a video where our guild members dance together in a Touhou song.
You can watch it here:
[Click to show. Click again to hide]

I'll make one in ToS too if I got the chance.

IMO, Friend, is the most important thing make you keep playing a game, without a friend, you'll soon getting bored. So I start making more friends in every game I play. And be careful, a friend will also be the reason you quit that game, so build your friendship with care :3.

That's it for me, I'll edit this post if there something new I wanna add. Just reply if you wanna join.
Hope to see you soon in ~Tree of Savior~
-Meido-

Oh one more thing, since we're here, let's discuss which Class of ToS will fit the ability of which Touhou's Character.

I'll start first then?
Let see...
Sakuya probably be Chronomancer
Mokou is Pyromancer, sure is.
Chiruno (Cirno), Cryomancer.
Eirin...hm...Archer maybe?
Meirin the Monk. lol
Well, since I'm going Chronomancer, I'll have to steal Sakuya from you, won't I?~
Just kidding. I love a good Touhou guild. I have slow internet so I can't do teamspeak or anything, but sign me up!
[Image: bZUpO8Q.png]
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ScαяℓєтMιѕтяєѕѕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
You are warmly welcomed~
About how you go for Chronomancer, you got me a second there xD.
But think of the ability that control times, I think it's also possible for Kaguya.
Since she controls Eternity and Instantaneous. That is time in a bigger aspect. :3
Shutting up meido. Now go back into carrying stones for patchy!

Shepherd class for little one Meirn

-Leave sheep on meadow
-Put chen on fence
-Watch sheep
-ZZZZZZZ
(01-08-2015, 11:13 PM)fairyhell Wrote: You are warmly welcomed~
About how you go for Chronomancer, you got me a second there xD.
But think of the ability that control times, I think it's also possible for Kaguya.
Since she controls Eternity and Instantaneous. That is time in a bigger aspect. :3

That's true. Don't worry, I might just name my Chronomancer something else and make my Touhou character an alt. I'd probably make Flandre or Remilia. What do you suppose their classes would be? (Patchouli would be an elementalist, now that I think about it.)

Meiling this job is not for supporting your sleeping habits! /whacks her with a broom
[Image: bZUpO8Q.png]
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ScαяℓєтMιѕтяєѕѕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
(01-09-2015, 04:30 AM)BiggusDicqus Wrote: -Leave sheep on meadow
-Put chen on fence
-Watch sheep
-ZZZZZZZ

This Meirin. You're the "face" of Scarlet Devil Mansion. Behave yourself a bit more.  You embarrassed me. cxx{}===>
(01-09-2015, 08:07 PM)Madotsuki Wrote: That's true. Don't worry, I might just name my Chronomancer something else and make my Touhou character an alt. I'd probably make Flandre or Remilia. What do you suppose their classes would be? (Patchouli would be an elementalist, now that I think about it.)

Meiling this job is not for supporting your sleeping habits! /whacks her with a broom
It's not easy to pick one :c
Remilia being said can "Manipulate Fate", the most suitable I can think of is Oracle.
And Flandre...she could be anyone tbh xD. I mean she has a sword, she can use damaku, her power is "destroy". But the most noticeable is "Cloning" herself. So if I would pick one in current class we know , I think it's Sadhu. Big Grin
But hey~ It's ToS, we can get many class along the way. A combination can't be bad Tongue
How about the sheep!?

I can always park them in front of gate, grab one and cuddle it.

hmmm sheep
(01-10-2015, 01:45 AM)BiggusDicqus Wrote: How about the sheep!?

I can always park them in front of gate, grab one and cuddle it.

hmmm sheep

2015 is year of sheep, i guess you can.
But only for this year!!
The only things I know about Touhou are the bullet games, some RPG games (one featuring Entei), and all the incredible music taking over the world. And Cirno. And Reimu. And Flandre. And Remilia.

Anyway, I'll be leading off with a Cryomancer, sooooo... Count me in. xD
(01-10-2015, 08:12 AM)Syltti Wrote: The only things I know about Touhou are the bullet games, some RPG games (one featuring Entei), and all the incredible music taking over the world. And Cirno. And Reimu. And Flandre. And Remilia.

Anyway, I'll be leading off with a Cryomancer, sooooo... Count me in. xD

Welcome to the party~
Cryomancer? Hooo, so you're the ⑨ 's follower. The strongest?
[Image: o08xvqf.gif]

Then so far, we have 3 Wiz. 1 Cleric.
You know what does it mean guys? Meirin going to be our sandbag and meatwall *evil laughter*