We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
☯Gensokyo☯ Perfect Cherry Blossom Party
Oh hi, Mango
Welcome~
I believe Mango isn't connected to apple in any possible way, right?
To this point, we are all newb here so don't ever feel bad about it :3. Everyone is newb at one point.

About the voice chat, though. I'm planning to wait til when we can create an actual Guild in game. At that point, it will be more practical about the guild member, and seriousness, then I'll ask every one to see if we need it. For me, regarding Voice Chat, I rarely do it. Most of time, I type words and listen to everyone else talk. ~.~, but don't worry, if you can sing, I definitely will listen xD.

If you wanna talk about our guild and stuff, yeah we can use this thread, but if you'd like to talk about Touhou, we best use this thread instead.

http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-487.html

Another thing, your name sound familiar to me, I think I've seen it somewhere before (maybe just in this forum xD), have you ever played Aura Kingdom by any chance before?
Oh and beside that, I'm just curious if you could share a bit of your opinion about which class you're going to take? Big Grin
Hi :O
Didnt know there was a Touhou  guild already O.O, that's awesome lol.
I'd like to join, if it's okay ? xD
Cant wait for the game to get international release, still unsure which class ill pick though :x (theres way too many choices lol).
(04-27-2015, 03:51 PM)Rinnosuke Wrote: Hi :O
Cant wait for the game to get international release, still unsure which class ill pick though :x (theres way too many choices lol).

Ha! Rin-suk. Finally show up, do you?
Well, we need someone to bring stuff from Outer World to Gensokyo anyway. Rolleyes

You can pick a class where you can vendor all day, isn't it your job? xD
You could be an Alchemist (Wizard) and sell potion to Eirin-sensei or a Pardoner (Cleric) to sell Spell Scroll , maybe a Blacksmith/Squire (Swordman) for gear maintaining. But anyway, it's up to your liking. Big Grin

Welcome (back?)~
(04-27-2015, 07:16 AM)fairyhell Wrote: Another thing, your name sound familiar to me, I think I've seen it somewhere before (maybe just in this forum xD), have you ever played Aura Kingdom by any chance before?
Oh and beside that, I'm just curious if you could share a bit of your opinion about which class you're going to take? Big Grin

- Oh my. I did play Aura Kingdom a year or so? Well, the fact I never change my Forum name Onion LOL - which is Ringo-__+(any addition tan,chan,kun, etc.)

I barely play  A r c h e r  class on any MMO/RPG I've played before and In fact that the game said that Archer has the most Difficulty level, I might go try and check out the class especially with the gameplay done in the game-(Trapping, Kiting- well almost everyone can do this) 

I'm going for Archer, maybe? But if anything goes wrong, I'll go with C l e r i c. I can see Wizard is mainstream for solo grinding and stuff. 
So, Imma go turn to the  might-be OP 'af' Class  Cool
(04-27-2015, 06:43 PM)fairyhell Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 03:51 PM)Rinnosuke Wrote: Hi :O

Ha! Rin-suk. Finally show up, do you?
Well, we need someone to bring stuff from Outer World to Gensokyo anyway. Rolleyes

You can pick a class where you can vendor all day, isn't it your job? xD
You could be an Alchemist (Wizard) and sell potion to Eirin-sensei or a Pardoner (Cleric) to sell Spell Scroll , maybe a Blacksmith/Squire (Swordman) for gear maintaining. But anyway, it's up to your liking. Big Grin

Welcome (back?)~

That is indeed my job haha (though i have very few customers ;_; ), too bad i cant have my kourindou in the game.   Big Grin
I was actually thinking about going squire but i had no idea the pardoner class could craft and sell scrolls lol.  Undecided
At least i still have a lot of time to decide which class to pick before release xD.
Greetings~ Touhou lovers~!!
Long ago, I used to be Patchouli (as my nickname is Patti) for the guild of the same name (☯Gensokyo☯) in regional server of Emil Chronicle Online (Which was discontinued in my region, maybe 3-4 years...not sure). Unfortunately, I retired myself from being Patchy quite long ago and being my own original character and founded my own guild (but the name still related to Touhou which is "Lunatics" (Hourai Alliances group - and I refer all my men as "Lunarian" - 8.0 reference) which I'll settle my guild's latest HQ here too, at international TOS.

I don't know whether if this ☯Gensokyo☯ and "that ☯Gensokyo☯" are related or not. However, your guild really bring back my lost and fragmented memories out there.

So, see you guys in CBT....if I get a 2nd round code, or else....see you in OBT.

P.S. I plan to create a guild forum later - wish we'll be a good neighborhood as if I and my men are from Eientei. Smile
(08-01-2015, 12:41 PM)Naomi Igashima Wrote: Greetings~ Touhou lovers~!!
Long ago, I used to be Patchouli (as my nickname is Patti) for the guild of the same name (☯Gensokyo☯) in regional server of Emil Chronicle Online (Which was discontinued in my region, maybe 3-4 years...not sure). Unfortunately, I retired myself from being Patchy quite long ago and being my own original character and founded my own guild (but the name still related to Touhou which is "Lunatics" (Hourai Alliances group - and I refer all my men as "Lunarian" - 8.0 reference) which I'll settle my guild's latest HQ here too, at international TOS.

I don't know whether if this ☯Gensokyo☯ and "that ☯Gensokyo☯" are related or not. However, your guild really bring back my lost and fragmented memories out there.

So, see you guys in CBT....if I get a 2nd round code, or else....see you in OBT.

P.S. I plan to create a guild forum later - wish we'll be a good neighborhood as if I and my men are from Eientei.  Smile

Nice to see a good old fan here.
I never played Emil Chronicle before, so yeah, we probably unrelated.
For having too little to none info about Guild, I'm building this 'Guild' as a group first, you're free to participate in our conversation. 
And when the actual Guild can be made, maybe we could be alliance you know? :3
Hello Gensokyo Guild/ Touhou clan! Smile
By any chance do you recruit someone who doesn't know about Touhou game? XD (i did want to join a guild that is really fun and to party with in the near future release)
I'm gladly liked to join if it happens Smile , plus i love Anime in a contrary xD

My absolute favorite Touhou musume is Patchouli Knowledge. Mayhaps because of her purple locks, the crescent scythe and its stars, maybe it's her magic library. Whatever it is, I really connect with Patchouli Knowledge as a character.
•❤•  Ritsuka 「 ℒℴѵℯ 」 Cute is my modus operandi. ☆— feeling 。◕ ‿ ◕。
(08-01-2015, 07:47 PM)Arjin Wrote: ----
If anyone willing to join, I won't say no Tongue

(08-01-2015, 08:11 PM)Ritsuka Wrote:
My absolute favorite Touhou musume is Patchouli Knowledge. Mayhaps because of her purple locks, the crescent scythe and its stars, maybe it's her magic library. Whatever it is, I really connect with Patchouli Knowledge as a character.
I like Patchy too and her theme. Patchy is my 3rd fav. xD