We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What game are you playing currently?
(02-27-2016, 02:08 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Lovin this Pc mannnnnnnn. Building it yourself is waaaaaaaay easier than I thought it would be, and pretty quick.
Yup, just spend the money and hook everything up when all the parts are together. Put things in the right places and nothing will break.

I definitely enjoy my PC. Very smooth, quiet, and efficient.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
(02-28-2016, 08:58 AM)SteelCrow Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 02:08 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Lovin this Pc mannnnnnnn. Building it yourself is waaaaaaaay easier than I thought it would be, and pretty quick.
Yup, just spend the money and hook everything up when all the parts are together.  Put things in the right places and nothing will break.

I definitely enjoy my PC.  Very smooth, quiet, and efficient.

Still saving up for mine haha
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
(02-27-2016, 02:08 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Intel i7-4790 @ 4.00GHz
16 gigs of Ram
GTX 980. Lovin this Pc mannnnnnnn. Building it yourself is waaaaaaaay easier than I thought it would be, and pretty quick.

And yet the only thing you play is a dumb dinosaur game that can run in a gaming toaster from 2010. That's why you are ma friend bruh, you make me feel so much smarter.

@OP I'm playing Stardew Valley, Pokémon because hype and a bit of CS every now and then.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(03-10-2016, 03:44 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:
16 gigs of Ram
GTX 980. Lovin this Pc mannnnnnnn. Building it yourself is waaaaaaaay easier than I thought it would be, and pretty quick.

And yet the only thing you play is a dumb dinosaur game that can run in a gaming toaster from 2010. That's why you are ma friend bruh, you make me feel so much smarter than I actually am.

@OP I'm playing Stardew Valley, Pokémon because hype and a bit of CS every now and then.

Id love to see you run Ark on a toastada from 2010, lel.

I do enjoy giving you false intelligence though :p. Also, my Jolteon sweeps your entire team, so you had to have that power button intervene.
 *drops mic*  *Flashbangs erupt* *Meteors plummet from the sky* *Flames engulf the stage from my mixtape* *Chaos ensues* *The world resets* *We wake up in primitive era* *Someone learns that you can make a drum sound on hollow wood* *I am urged by my ancestral spirit to drop hot fire, but do so cautiously* *That ancestral spirit was me from the future* *I do not listen to myself*  *I reset the world again with the hotfire I spit* *The cycle continues ad infinitum* *Thus you never win in Pokémon, cause civilization never develops enough for it to be made again* *You stay a dirty serf in the village* *I am the village chieftain* *That's all I can think of right now off the top of my head* *Flames* İmage

Also weeeelcome back mannnn

"You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because thats where you'll find the things more important than what you want."-Ging Freecss
(03-10-2016, 04:04 AM)Tetzer Wrote:
16 gigs of Ram

And yet the only thing you play is a dumb dinosaur game that can run in a gaming toaster from 2010. That's why you are ma friend bruh, you make me feel so much smarter than I actually am.

I do enjoy giving you false intelligence though :p. Also, my Jolteon sweeps your entire team, so you had to have that power button intervene.
 *drops mic*  *Flashbangs erupt* *Meteors plummet from the sky* *Flames engulf the stage from my mixtape* *Chaos ensues* *The world resets* *We wake up in primitive era* *Someone learns that you can make a drum sound on hollow wood* *I am urged by my ancestral spirit to drop hot fire, but do so cautiously* *That ancestral spirit was me from the future* *I do not listen to myself*  *I reset the world again with the hotfire I spit* *The cycle continues ad infinitum* *Thus you never win in Pokémon, cause civilization never develops enough for it to be made again* *You stay a dirty serf in the village* *I am the village chieftain* *That's all I can think of right now off the top of my head* *Flames* İmage

That reply lol.
Thisssss guyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway I bought stardew valley too but i have no idea what to do. just trying to clean up my farm right now.
16 gigs of Ram

Implying that intelligence, or even skill for that matter, are required to beat my secondary team in a friendly match. Poor guy.

I think Sun Tzu was right then: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."

@Melio
Focus on crops until mid autumn of the first year. After that explore the mines up to floor 85, by that time you should have enough minerals to craft sprinklers, craft a ton of those and now you have a ton of free time while winning money.
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(03-10-2016, 04:14 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 03:44 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: And yet the only thing you play is a dumb dinosaur game that can run in a gaming toaster from 2010. That's why you are ma friend bruh, you make me feel so much smarter than I actually am.

Implying that intelligence, or even skill for that matter, are required to beat my secondary team in a friendly match. Poor guy.

I think Sun Tzu was right then: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
Lel oh noooooooow its a secondary team hahaha. Still waiting for this supposed 'primary' team to surface so that I can lay down the supreme doo-wops and mollywhops again.

I kinda sorta want to try StarDew Valley but...smeh. After playing Rune Factory 4, I don't feel like any of these other games in the genre come close to it x.x. I may end up just getting it anyways cause reasons.
"You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because thats where you'll find the things more important than what you want."-Ging Freecss
(03-10-2016, 04:16 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Lel oh noooooooow its a secondary team hahaha. Still waiting for this supposed 'primary' team to surface so that I can lay down the supreme doo-wops and mollywhops again.

Did you ever tried to retrieve a Pokémon cartridge from a 13 yo kid? My team in Omega Ruby is beyond reach for now.

Btw, my farm in mid summer of year 2:

SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(03-10-2016, 04:42 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 04:16 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Lel oh noooooooow its a secondary team hahaha. Still waiting for this supposed 'primary' team to surface so that I can lay down the supreme doo-wops and mollywhops again.

Did you ever tried to retrieve a Pokémon cartridge from a 13 yo kid? My team in Omega Ruby is beyond reach for now.

Btw, my farm in mid summer of year 2:

Naise
excited for pokemon moon Smile