We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get coloured texts in game!
This is a guide that allows you to set a colour for any texts in the game. Although trying to set coloured names for your character doesn't work for me but I've seen people running around with coloured names. (Dammit google, I didn't spell "colour" wrongly  Angry STOP GIVING ME RED UNDERLINES!!! )

Step 1) Get the search bar at the right of the desktop and search "Region". Click the option I highlighted with my mouse, which is "Region and Language Settings".

Step 2) Make sure you have Japanese installed. If you don't, go to "Add a language" and look for Japanese (towards the right). Download it. it shouldn't take long.

Step 3) Make sure the settings for your Japanese IME keyboard is same as shown.

Step 4) Make sure you set the language back to English before you start Tree of Savior (might not be required for some people).

Step 5) In game, open up steam overlay and then press [Windows key] with [Space]. The language should change to Japanese with a notification somewhere on the right (not shown since this is a Steam screenshot, not a windows screenshot). Test it out by typing random characters into a chatbox.

Step 6) Go back in game and test it with the chat. Use normal chat or party chat (for testing purposes). What is written on the screen is "{#0080f*" .
Ignore the "*", the "*" is my screenshot button for steam. Also I left it at "{#0080f" because typing "{#0080ff" will screw up the texts (which is fine for you, but i'm taking screenshots so i can't type the "}").
So what you should be typing is "{#0080ff}". At the 2nd last character, the textbox will either be blank or be filled with random texts. Ignore them and put in the "}". After typing "}", the textbox should be blank and you can type in your own message.

Step 7) Just type in your own message and watch it pop out in blue ^.^

If you want other colours, you have to google for the Hex Code for the colour you want and type it in. This command works with !! but you have to type !! first before the code. If you have ? instead of a alphabet or number, try using a different code or typing in caps instead.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
lol Nice Guide! I was wondering how they do that.

I've seen party names with modified font size though.
Do you know how they do that?
my build will pierce the meta
(11-23-2015, 04:18 AM)Closamont Wrote: lol Nice Guide! I was wondering how they do that.

I've seen party names with modified font size though.
Do you know how they do that?

I've seen that but i have no idea how to do it. It does look similar to our forum posting thingy at the least.
(11-23-2015, 02:52 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote: (Dammit google, I didn't spell "colour" wrongly  Angry STOP GIVING ME RED UNDERLINES!!! )
That's not how "color" is spelled in US English.  You might check your computer or browser's language settings.

Though really, what is the "u" for, anyway?  Just extra fluff and useless letters.  This language has too many of those already.

On topic, good conversation spice, will probably use this someday.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
(11-23-2015, 09:02 AM)SteelCrow Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 02:52 AM)Melioetta Zyguard Wrote: (Dammit google, I didn't spell "colour" wrongly  Angry STOP GIVING ME RED UNDERLINES!!! )
That's not how "color" is spelled in US English.  You might check your computer or browser's language settings.

Though really, what is the "u" for, anyway?  Just extra fluff and useless letters.  This language has too many of those already.

On topic, good conversation spice, will probably use this someday.

Lol i prefer US spelling. All shorter xD but I need to keep using British spelling for school  Panic