We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Casual two weeks into the game
So, being in the game for two weeks and playing only about 2-3 hours a day, mostly solo, you can imagine how little progress I've made as a tester. I now have a level 64 INT type *Cleric **Krivis which probably isn't the best stat build since Zaibas(my main damage skill) takes quite a while to charge back from cool-down after consuming the two(2) charges. I sometimes use heal to as damage and keep a cell or two for myself. Cure is meh, I only have one point invested in it. I think Aukuras, Zalciai, and Daino are good buffs and I use them a lot, Zalciai being my favorite.

I got distracted from my Krivis for a while when I tried playing the Wizard class, I think I am going to like Cryomancers. Archers are really strong too IMO with the current kiting mechanics.

But for now I am sticking with my Krivis>Priest>Pardoner since I've always liked Cleric classes.

So, in the two weeks I've been in the game, how was it for me? It was great. I have been looking forward to Tree of Savior for as long as I've heard of the game and what brought me to the game was the graphics since I was an veteran Ragnarok player. I do love the controls, easy to grasp. IDK if anyone experienced it though but sometimes my movement sticks to one direction, I am using a keyboard btw, I have been enjoying the game so far even if I have been playing solo most of the time.

I am looking forward to shared storage in the future. The player lobby just does not seem to make sense to me right now where your characters stay in one house, share companions but can't seem to share storage. I am a simple casual player and i don't go too deep into game mechanics and stuff like that, shared storage would be enough to make me smile. Smile

I don't have much to say anymore since I've only been in the game for two weeks, maybe in another two weeks or so and a couple more levels I'd have more to share, until then this is pretty much it. Smile

See you all in Gabija Smile
I went with cleric > Krivis > Dievdirby.

Zaibas is a great skill for when you attack flying monsters, but I agree, the long cooldown time makes it difficult to effectively kill monsters. I actually think Cure is quite nicel, I invested 4-5 points there and it's quite strong if you get the additional attributes points (IMO).

How do you use Daino? Because I feel clueless as to how I'm supposed to use it. I feel that I don't have enough buffs for it to actually be beneficial, I'm not even sure of how many buffs you can have in-game (without using Daino).
If I'm a pair of basketball shoes, then you're a pair of flip flops.
Daino will likely be useful if u have A priest on board your party and he give lots of buff but for now, you won't even hit the max buff with current classes, since most of the skill i see are debuff for mob / boss
I still feel like archers are a bit underwhelming, but that might be because I haven't taken the time to really get my archer's bow enhanced up to at least +8. The kiting is fun, but not particularly strong.

Also we should level together since we're both on Gabija and around lvl 60-something ish \o/
When 9 and 9 meet 9, the depths of reason shall stir.
When the seal of creation is broken, a voice like thunder shall sound,
and thou shalt know-
We Have Arrived
I was surprised to find that Wizards can animation-cancel their basic attacks. I had thought only Archers could do that. I know some people don't like animation cancelling, but it's immensely better looking and feeling than bunny-hopping, not to mention simple to pull off.

(11-20-2015, 09:14 AM)Vivitix Wrote: I still feel like archers are a bit underwhelming, but that might be because I haven't taken the time to really get my archer's bow enhanced up to at least +8. The kiting is fun, but not particularly strong.

Also we should level together since we're both on Gabija and around lvl 60-something ish \o/
Since you say Archers feel underwhelming, you should try cancelling attack animations. It seems to roughly double attack speed. My new Wizard's basic attacks are totally unbearable without it.

Friends List is working! (for me)
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
I do already, but archer is still relatively underwhelming compared to other classes. I still really enjoy archer and the challenge it provides though (don't get me wrong LOL).
and thou shalt know-
We Have Arrived
(11-20-2015, 12:38 PM)Vivitix Wrote: I do already, but archer is still relatively underwhelming compared to other classes. I still really enjoy archer and the challenge it provides though (don't get me wrong LOL).

The challenge of not getting rekt while you charge your only damaging skill? Archer class right now is more frustrating than challenging since every skill that is not called "multi arrow" either has extremely high SP costs or is utterly useless so you will end up stuck using AAs and spamming one goddamn skill FOR 80 LEVELS!

And let's not forget that the Archer skills are a bug fest:

1. Oblique shot keep hitting dead/non enemy targets since the first beta, no fix for this yet.
2. A target that gets hit by full drawn takes no damage from AoE skills if you don't hit the thing with an AA before (because quick combos are for losers).
3. Bonuses from Swift Steps and Kneeling Shot doesn't seem to be applying.
4. Auto targeting gets drunk from time to time.
5. GODDAMN DoT CANCEL ALL YOUR SKILL CHARGES EVEN IF YOU RESIST THE DMG!!! That's the most infuriating thing EVER!!!

And just to let my point clear if someone asked me to wrote a guide about the Archer C3 class it would be something like this:

Step 1: Add a point to multi arrow.
Step 2: Repeat step 1 until you have 15 points in multi arrow.
Step 3: I think that's it.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(11-20-2015, 05:24 PM)ShiroOu Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 12:38 PM)Vivitix Wrote: I do already, but archer is still relatively underwhelming compared to other classes. I still really enjoy archer and the challenge it provides though (don't get me wrong LOL).

The challenge of not getting rekt while you charge your only damaging skill? Archer class right now is more frustrating than challenging since every skill that is not called "multi arrow" either has extremely high SP costs or is utterly useless so you will end up stuck using AAs and spamming one goddamn skill FOR 80 LEVELS!

1. Oblique shot keep hitting dead/non enemy targets since the first beta, no fix for this yet.
2. A target that gets hit by full drawn takes no damage from AoE skills if you don't hit the thing with an AA before (because quick combos are for losers).
5. GODDAMN DoT CANCEL ALL YOUR SKILL CHARGES EVEN IF YOU RESIST THE DMG!!! That's the most infuriating thing EVER!!!

And just to let my point clear if someone asked me to wrote a guide about the Archer C3 class it would be something like this:

I actually just train my pet and my pet does all the auto damage LOL
and thou shalt know-
We Have Arrived
(11-20-2015, 10:21 PM)Vivitix Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 05:24 PM)ShiroOu Wrote:

I actually just train my pet and my pet does all the auto damage LOL

I got a pet for my thaum and it seems pretty useless tbh.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
As a fellow beta tester i usually just roam around doing quests and find as much bugs as i can to report ;p Currently in Gabija as a higlander and so far things are doing pretty well. Found a few bugs here and there but so far manageable. TOS has a bright future ahead of it as an MMO as long as the community stays "civil" and the GM's be active. Ive even got as far to have a memo pad (like a classic memo pad with a pen) to write down a few bugs or skills that need nerfing, points for improvement and etc. I also have been editing the .xml files to see how things work in a low spec laptop like mine Smile hope that when TOS goes live it can live up to the hype and hopefully the servers can manage the number of players. Klaipedia is a LAG no matter what..haha..see you guys in game Smile