We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gem Leveling?
What has been your preferred method of gem leveling?

Should I be hunting other gems as mats, or something else? Any good spots you've found to grab the mats?
[Image: U31dcDW.png]
I am interested to know as well. I have found a Desert Chupaxabra gem yesterday that can level a one star gem to five. I did not actually level a gem though since I relly dont know what gem a Cleric loke my build should be using with max level right now. Should I use those kinds of gems to level other gems or should it be kept for selling?
Every monster gem you put as mats = 15, 500 exp
Every material item you put as mats = 5 exp
As for equipments = it depends on the item/level
This is my methods.
1. Find a farming spot that has many mobs and respawn quick.
Example = Miner's Village
there's a boss and many puny mobs that drop material items and equipments that can be use as mats to level up gem.

2. If you have a lot of money I mean a LOT of money you can buy material items in market that is a really low price to use as mats to level up the gem
The want of one affects others.
- Dondex
Oh wow, that's a lot of xp from the Monster Gems. I know the farm spot you're talking about--though I've never gotten a gem from any of those. Do all Monsters drop gems that you know of?
does every monster gem equal to 15k exp or does it depend on what monster gem it is? I've only acquired two monster gems, the first one I lost when I died and the other one is that Desert Chupacabra Gem that I mentioned earlier. I have not tried using the first on I got to level my gem, it was a Keppa gem I think, if I did not get the name wrong.
Also you can use Talt to upgrade your gem. Talt is an item from bosses it worth 5k on npc and it gives 100 exp for your gem.
(11-16-2015, 10:00 PM)sharcklol Wrote: Also you can use Talt to upgrade your gem. Talt is an item from bosses it worth 5k on npc and it gives 100 exp for your gem.

Why must you use talt on gem

Talt is better for selling

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

This is probably the most dumbest question of all so please do not kill me *bowing with utmost embarrasement* how does gem leveling work? Do i need to equip it to a weapon before it levels or do i enhance it first while in rest?
Not a silly question--

You level the gem while your resting (hotkey 3). In this menu, you place the gem that you want to level and then the materials that you want to use to level it. You can use cards, materials, equipment or other gems-- each of which give varying amount of xp to the gem. As you level it, the gem increases in the stats it provides to you.

Once you've leveled it sufficiently, you can equip it to a weapon that is slotted.
(11-22-2015, 01:26 PM)Aerva Wrote: Not a silly question--

You level the gem while your resting (hotkey 3). In this menu, you place the gem that you want to level and then the materials that you want to use to level it. You can use cards, materials, equipment or other gems-- each of which give varying amount of xp to the gem. As you level it, the gem increases in the stats it provides to you.

Once you've leveled it sufficiently, you can equip it to a weapon that is slotted.

So thats how it works Smile Thank you so much Aerva Smile