We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BLOG] 142,799 Registered For Second Beta Key Giveaway!
(11-05-2015, 09:55 PM)Famed Mimic Gogo Wrote: Discussion topic for 142,799 Registered For Second Beta Key Giveaway!

[Image: tos-story-672x372.jpg]

Following a second beta key giveaway announcement, a whooping 142,799+ have registered for the keys. Making the total registrations for up to 300,000 (including the initial registrations) for Tree of Savior's second CBT.

Continue Reading 142,799 Registered For Second Beta Key Giveaway!

Update: Official Announcement

Quote:Hello.
We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.
We’ve completed selecting the testers for the additional Beta Keys and we will begin sending out the first batch the keys to 24,000 testers from this point on.
We apologize that we are not able to send the keys to all selected testers at the moment because of lack of Beta keys.

We are contacting with Steam to receive more beta keys. When we receive more beta keys from Steam, we will immediately send them to the rest of our selected testers. Please kindly understand our situation.

There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 160 hours to complete sending out all the emails.

Thank you.

shouldn't be a way to check if im going to get a key ? wait 160 hours and still not get a key its not fair at all... or maybe a way to get the key in the site besides waiting for a email...
But are they really planning on giving out 24,000 keys? That announcement was made on the 4th of November, and it says "We’ve completed selecting the testers for the additional Beta Keys". I thought we had until 6th of November to apply for a key, so I don't see how they could've chosen their testers on the 4th. And they said a lucky draw was going to be used to to pick the testers. So, I don't think it's the first 24,000 who registered.

Am I the only one who's confused about this XD
If I'm a pair of basketball shoes, then you're a pair of flip flops.
(11-06-2015, 12:02 AM)Honour Wrote: Not all of them will get it anyway so it shouldn't make a huge difference. Plus I guess half of those registrations came from current cbt members who want more keys.

Or bot accounts created to sell the keys on a different website later
When 9 and 9 meet 9, the depths of reason shall stir.
When the seal of creation is broken, a voice like thunder shall sound,
and thou shalt know-
We Have Arrived
(11-06-2015, 08:58 AM)lilaznkitty96 Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 12:02 AM)Honour Wrote: Not all of them will get it anyway so it shouldn't make a huge difference. Plus I guess half of those registrations came from current cbt members who want more keys.

Or bot accounts created to sell the keys on a different website later

I hope not... but you're probably right. I just get pissed when I see people selling keys when IMC give out the keys for free (albeit limited amount). Still, I'm just like, why do they get keys to sell while the rest of us can't get keys to play T_T
If I'm a pair of basketball shoes, then you're a pair of flip flops.
160 hours to send out key HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
That is a week!
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
they have new announcement... it says within 72 hours Tongue
Hello! I just got my beta key from the second key giveaway. Can I ask where do I download the client to play the game?
Edit: Never mind. I found out you can get the game on steam by activating your key on the lower left corner.
So I've been meaning to ask this for awhile, but is there a client I could download?
Or does one open up sometime later? I normally see a "download now" or something on a site but I don't see one now...
(11-07-2015, 03:41 AM)Chiyosuke Wrote: How the hell are there STILL beggers here?
They LITERALLY JUST released more keys, even I got one.
What the hell?

Are you aware of their latest post...
 " A total of 24k keys (out of 140k registrants) will be sent out " .

I got mine , I wait so long for this game . Thx a lot TOS , Ill will try to put more info as possible about my gaming . Thx a lot Big Grin
CANT WAIT THIS GAME T_T
Onion LOL