We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class advancement quests
Question 
Can you guys share yours? I'm not sure about how much they differ but the ones I got were pretty interesting.

In the Archer 2 and Archer 3 quests you receive a lot of books about Lydia Schaffen the word's greatest archer.

In the Scout advancement quest you have to win a 1v1 versus the Scout master. And damn that bitch can pack a punch, I got rekt two times.

So, how similar are the other quests to the ones I listed?
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
Krivis 1 you only need to go to a house near the Crystal mine entrance, defeat mobs, and get relic

Krivis 2 you only need to pray on 5 different Goddess Statue in the first 3 area till Crystal mine LOL

For Cryo 1 you need to kill 3 dark mobs to get to a crystal they are protecting in the Cryo Hall in town

For WIZ 2 you need to gather Orb from the skeletal looking lizard in the Crystal Mine
So it looks like Archers got a little more love in the quest department (maybe to make up for the lack of love in the combat department).

PS: There's a typo in the title, could you please do your mod things dear Oriceles?
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
So there are quests like that... Highlander 1 asks you to kill 20 vull-whatevers at the 1st floor of the mine to prove you're strong and that's it.
Cryomancer 1 for me was getting intot he pyromancer room and steal a scroll inside a chest protected be 3 ghost (lots of knockback they had x.x)

Linker 1 Gather quest materials from tenet chapel 1F and bring them back, them go back to tenet chapel 1F and get a book from another dimension (intance similar to boss fights) in a designated area (intance is empty just get and grab book) you get to keep the book and it explains the basics of being a linker

Linker 2 Fight agains linker master, she only uses basic atcks, can be hard without some CON and pot for a support mage

Chronomancer 1 You go back to escancio village and fight agains a lvl 135 version of the maggot boss (Repeating the fight again, only droped silver)
Barbarian advancement 1 and 2 is to fight the Barbarian master 1 on 1.

Any barbarian asking for help doesn't deserve to be a barbarian, imo.
Oh yeah forget to tell that in the archer 3 quest you actually have to pay 5K silver to the hunter master for one of the books. I wish I could get the money back during the Scout quests...but nope, new master is just trying to kill you.

Archers have it rough.
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
I'm guessing Offensive type of class has to kill or battle something

while support type like linker just need to farm stuff LOL
Actually
For linker 1 you need to go collect a book in the chapel

Thats it

I still like the krivis advancement tho
You just go to statues and give offerings.

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

Quarrel Shooter has you fight an insanely difficult boss for level 15. Highlander and Swordsman 2 make you kill goblins and orcas in the mine. Barbarian makes you fight the barb trainer, he was tough.

Hoplite is also just kill stuff I think.