We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurela Artworks (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Heart 
So uhm, I don't think I ever published something I drew before @///@
I don't draw usually since I don't think I'm really good at it and I get frustrated when I look at other peoples drawing skills T^T
I just got a graphic tablet and I love the Kepa monster from ToS so I tried to draw it! ♥

I know the colors aren't exactly like they should be.. but I liked it this way..

That is supposed to be a poporion XD but I don't think it looks like one.. it looks more like a mix of a pig and a bear - pigbear. 
Anyways I got some pics of the poporion from people here and they all looked different xx; so I just mixed it.
I hope it's okay q-q

The Hanaming one was hard because there was no picture of it anywhere and I couldn't find someone who was willing to send me some ingame screenshots x_x; So I just did it the way I thought it would look like ><; 

For Logo Contest
[Image: SO9HWUN.jpg]
If any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all! o(^▽^)o
I like it! You're leagues better than most, don't worry. Do something cute like a popolion Big Grin
(10-30-2015, 03:03 PM)Lute Wrote: I like it! You're leagues better than most, don't worry. Do something cute like a popolion Big Grin

@___@ I don't have a picture of that.. do you have one? And thanks for the compliment... x_x; 
If any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all! o(^▽^)o
I told you it's awesome! Keep up the good work, I want to see more :3
Oh wow... you definitely should rename this. That's awesome! Do you have other works to show off?

And to Lute's point -- here is a Popolion

They're in in-game monster
[Image: U31dcDW.png]
Your coloring is very attractive. I love the cheek shading and the signature, too. If that's your actual handwriting, you should definitely try calligraphy.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
Trust me, if you call that bad then you've never seen worse. A drawing like that stays at around top 10% of the world while I am the lower 50% XD. Don't worry, you did great with the colors too.

Btw what is a Daifuku according to your previous sig?
[Image: evarnp.jpg]
(10-30-2015, 03:56 PM)Aerva Wrote: Oh wow... you definitely should rename this. That's awesome! Do you have other works to show off?

And to Lute's point -- here is a Popolion

They're in in-game monster
 ^Thaaaanks! 'T_T; I'll draw it today when I have time~
(10-30-2015, 05:35 PM)SteelCrow Wrote: Your coloring is very attractive.  I love the cheek shading and the signature, too.  If that's your actual handwriting, you should definitely try calligraphy.
Is it? ><;  Yeah that's my handwriting and uh... I have no experience with calligraphy oxo; Never even thought about it to be honest... 
(10-30-2015, 05:41 PM)Honour Wrote: Trust me, if you call that bad then you've never seen worse. A drawing like that stays at around top 10% of the world while I am the lower 50% XD. Don't worry, you did great with the colors too.

@///@ t-thanks. Uhm, I used/still do graphics for private servers mostly and sell them for some bucks. I don't do it as Aurela, I do it as Daifuku > 
I do things like Websites, Banners, Patcher Skins, Forum Skins, Emblem, Pixelstuff, Splash Pages, Logos and whatnot @_@; 
^ I love to animate things too >///<
My girlfriend is so talented <3
Winning is not enough

(10-30-2015, 05:41 PM)Honour Wrote: Trust me, if you call that bad then you've never seen worse. A drawing like that stays at around top 10% of the world while I am the lower 50% XD. Don't worry, you did great with the colors too.

Why are you always looking down on yourself man. 
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.