We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controller/Joystick
Anybody using a controller/joystick to play ToS? Using this feature is amazing but my only issue is I'm having a hard time clicking on the NPC. I have to use my mouse to do it and sometimes it's bugged and it won't let me use my mouse, so I have to switch the option to "mouse" again and back to joystick.

Any help would be much appreciated.
(10-30-2015, 09:09 AM)Widebar Wrote: Anybody using a controller/joystick to play ToS? Using this feature is amazing but my only issue is I'm having a hard time clicking on the NPC. I have to use my mouse to do it and sometimes it's bugged and it won't let me use my mouse, so I have to switch the option to "mouse" again and back to joystick.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Same issue here haha.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
I've played the entire CBT 1 with the joypad but strangely enough I never used it for menus or to interact with NPCs/object so I can't add much in this one.

About controlers in general I think the joypad controls will shine when we have raids with really long combat sections. To progress through the game I feel that using keyboard is way more practical.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(10-30-2015, 11:07 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: I've played the entire CBT 1 with the joypad but strangely enough I never used it for menus or to interact with NPCs/object so I can't add much in this one.

About controlers in general I think the joypad controls will shine when we have raids with really long combat sections. To progress through the game I  feel that using keyboard is way more practical.

I use the controller for grinding. But normally I use the keyboard. This time trying to play only with the joypad as much as possible. 
I guess it's a bug then.
I use the controller to play. The ps3 controller has 2 analog sticks and i am using the right one as a mouse ingame;3 Furthermore, I used xpadder to configure it like that
(11-03-2015, 02:32 PM)King Alex Wrote: I use the controller to play. The ps3 controller has 2 analog sticks and i am using the right one as a mouse ingame;3  Furthermore, I used xpadder to configure it like that

I figured it out. I tworks for me now. The only issue that I'm having is I'm not able to choose a map from the statue. I have to use the mouse in order for me to choose a map. Is there a way to use the controller to choose the map ?
I've been using my xbox one controller to play since the Korean beta. However I still use my mouse for interacting with the UI. I had a similar issue to you, however it ended up just being lag with talking to NPCs.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.

Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
I use my PS4 controller with my Hoplite, and it's super smooth. It's hell incarnate with my Wizard, though, completely unplayable. Unless you lock objective every time, the mobs moving makes you switch objective automatically all the time, making it really difficult to attack the minions you want to @_@

Long Stride is completely unusable with a controller, though. Doens't allow you to move the "cursor" towards where you wanna jump to.
"Suicide was against the law. Johnny had wondered why. It meant that if you missed, or the gas ran out, or the rope broke, you could get locked up in prison to show you that life was really very jolly and thoroughly worth living."
U just keep target lock on all the time.

Controller is really good for cleric/Swordie.