We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[English] AikawaKazu - 100% Positive Stream & Chat
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kazuaikawa

Sup all. I've switched back to Twitch for streaming recently and will be streaming Tree of Savior International when it is released on 29 March!

I have a discord channel for those who want to mingle with us, you're welcome to join, there are also multiple rooms for your friends!

If you're looking for others to play with I believe you can find some on my stream !

I'll be playing the Archer base class this time around (Tried Cleric and Swordsman in iCBT2).

If you want to support what I do or the stream, you're welcome to subscribe to the channel and be delighted with 30 push-ups done LIVE during the stream itself xD! Donations are also greatly appreciated but not needed.

Right now we are around 10 subscribers away from a sub-goal of 50 for a 24-hr Live stream <3

Regarding my set-up, I'm currently using Nvidia GTX970, i7-3770k on Windows 10.

Not sure what else I want to add here, feel free to ask on stream should you have any further questions !

See ya at the stream :3!
Live now Big Grin
wtf. You're here! I've seen how you built your Moonlord since 50 cap in DN! Goodluck in this new world!
haha. is it the same aikawa of DN
(10-27-2015, 01:16 AM)Gem De Jesus Wrote: haha. is it the same aikawa of DN

Yeap its me.

(10-27-2015, 12:32 AM)lancealponso Wrote: wtf. You're here! I've seen how you built your Moonlord since 50 cap in DN! Goodluck in this new world!

Glad to see you here too!
glad to know its you. Smile
(10-26-2015, 08:01 PM)aikawakazu Wrote: Stream Link: http://www.hitbox.tv/aikawakazu
I've been trying to embed the stream itself here, can't figure out how to do it, if you know please teach me >_<

Sup all. AikawaKazu here from Singapore, so for those looking for content from SEA. I'll be making as many videos/guides while streaming Tree of Savior iCBT2 though unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to participate in iCBT1 previously.

I'll be streaming Tree of Savior iCBT 2 alot but I'm pretty much new to Tree of Savior compared to many other experienced veterans here but rest assured that I'll be doing my fair share of catching up I guess xD!

I'll be streaming once servers are up today (@3PM GMT+8) .
As a full-time streamer, I usually start streaming at 7 PM GMT+8 and until late for around 5-6 hours on average daily. I'll probably stream longer for Tree of Savior since I'm pretty hyped about it xD! (I rest on Sunday)

I'll be playing alongside my small community (Ambition High School) alongside with other friends as well!

We have a discord channel for those who want to mingle with us, you're welcome to join.

If you're looking for some positive company while playing iCBT2 yourself, I believe my stream chat is a pretty comfortable place to be at and I hope to see you there Big Grin! Myself and many others will be glad to answer any questions you have though I doubt I have answers to many of the in-depth builds stuff until I've tried TOS itself.

If you want to support what I do or the stream, you're welcome to subscribe to the channel and be delighted with 30 push-ups done LIVE during the stream itself xD! Donations are also greatly appreciated but not needed.

Regarding my set-up, I'm currently using Nvidia GTX970, i7-3770k on Windows 10.

Not sure what else I want to add here, feel free to ask if you have anything you want to know more about me Smile

Currently sponsored by Quench & Quench back here in Singapore.

Ah Hitbox! Very nice!
Yo Aikawa! I was the one who asked you on how to create MP2 account. Big Grin Great to see you here! I was a fan of your DN PvP showcase.
Discord link is expired lol
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
Updated the discord link to never expire Big Grin!

Will be streaming the hell out of TOS when it is released tomorrow !