We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Legion
Hey Guys im looking to start the old guild again and will be recruiting actively for the release of the game Im hoping to bring on the rest of my guild mates as they are probably as excited about this game as I am.

Here is a little background:
this guild was founded about 8 years ago on the RO server AmistrRO it had many names before it and run by a few RO Veterans we are a family and have made many long lasting friends in the years and look to do the same on TOS.

If you are interested in gaming with us please leave a message in the comments and we can chat further when it is game time you can reach out to Me DarkSociety, MrsFaye, Or Frost I look forward to seeing everyone in game and cant wait to share the experience.

Also a side note MrsFaye will be streaming if you guys would like to get in on the videos.
I'd like to meet you guys in game, you seem to be pleasant fellow gamer (: Best wishes to the guild! ^^
(10-26-2015, 05:54 AM)Oragura Wrote: I'd like to meet you guys in game, you seem to be pleasant fellow gamer (: Best wishes to the guild! ^^

That would be great We are looking to make friends so we have people to play with when the actual release and beta starts Im to excited for this game lol!!!!
Yeah, the hype is very very real! xDD Know how you feel \õ/

Edit: By the way, if you have time, give a chance to real time chat as it can be very interesting Big Grin http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/announcement-4.html

We discuss builds, classes and stuff over there Smile
Information 
DarkSociety please modify your main post withing this guidelines.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(10-26-2015, 03:46 PM)Oriceles Wrote: DarkSociety please modify your main post withing this guidelines.

Did i do something wrong i don't see anything wrong with the post?
(10-26-2015, 04:45 PM)DarkSociety Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 03:46 PM)Oriceles Wrote: DarkSociety please modify your main post withing this guidelines.
Did i do something wrong i don't see anything wrong with the post?
Too simple for our guidelines, I took the time to give shape to your main post, yet it needs more information like timezone and guild goal as the guidelines point.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group