We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Poll: Submit to The Supreme Being Oriceles now or later?
This poll is closed.
Now! Take my soul!
66.67%
6 66.67%
Later! Take it anyways!
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TWoO] The Word of Oriceles {International Roleplay Guild}
Brick 
Are you tired of the different Ideals in Guilds?

Are you tired of people belonging to different Guilds conflicting?

Are you tired of the blasphemy that Tetzer the false prophet speaks?

Then join The Word of Oriceles !!!

[Image: 12181911_1146288348718228_2114742140_n.j...e=562DEE22]

Click on the spoiler tab below if you have any issues and it should explain everything clearly to you.
Short Non-Role-played Version[Click to show. Click again to hide]
Do not take anything below the spoiler tag seriously as it is written as Role-play.

We are just a normal international guild. However, we will Role-play being cultists who worship Oriceles (The Mod in this forum). The Role-play would be inspired by Overlord. It is not likely Guilds will start arguments in the Closed Beta stages but if there is a need this guild will go and "preach" to them The Word of Oriceles (Using that as an opportunity to roleplay). So to prepare for that happening we will not take any stands. We will be as neutral as Celestrial Being.

The Indiegogo donation at the bottom of the post is real but NOT required to join the guild or for Role-playing. You donate ONLY if you want to. He will be grateful for your donation BUT donating does not give you any extra benefits compared to others. It does not allow you to cross the line at this forum or anywhere else. That being said, you are EXPECTED to still follow the rules and regulations here. People who donate are unable to get coloured name in the Official ToSG Discord group regrettably but you can still get it in our Guild's Discord channel. Although you cannot used colours that are taken by Roles.

Since the topic is on donations now, for Role-playing's sake, donate to Oriceles in-game money whenever you see him. The minimum amount you have to give is only 10. It's just like donations to a temple in those stories where both the rich and poor donates, regardless of amounts. Also the other reason is to annoy the hell out of him by flooding him with trade requests huehuehuehuehuehue.

Also, please try to keep to the Role-play as much as possible in the Discord Channel or in-game. It is best if you keep a spare character just for this Role-play guild if you do not want to ruin your main characters.

"Giving up is an important part of life, submit to the Great Supreme Being Oriceles!"
-Guardian Overseer, Melioetta Zyguard

"Oriceles is Love, Oriceles is life!"
-Guardian Overseer, Melioetta Zyguard

"This is how I make $10,000 per month doing nothing at home! Click here for the secret!"
-Advertisement, KissAnime

What are we?
We are the followers of the Great Supreme Being Oriceles. His words are the very law that we live by. As such, our ideals are the same. There is no conflict within our Holy Grounds. The only being greater than him is the Almighty Schepter. But he has left the fate of the world's hands to The Great Supreme Being Oriceles! Our members have scattered, and I shall call them back together to worship the One who stayed behind to look over us!

What are our Goals?
To spread The Word of Oriceles to the world. They must all submit to The Great Supreme Being Oriceles, willingly or by force!
Everyone must serve The Supreme Being Oriceles!!!
We will prove to Klaipėda that the true god in that world is The Supreme Being Oriceles!
And if we have time after that, World Domination!!! I mean, let's go feed the stray animals.

Is there any requirement? How to join?
All you need is the motivation and willingness to spread The Word of Oriceles, regardless of Race, Language or Guilds. We also prefer you to understand English as the upcoming iCBT 2 mostly understands English and we to be able to preach to them the Word of Oriceles. We will give you training on how to convince or persuade the non-believers and make them submit to your will!
Rest assured that we are not Terrorists that do things in the name of The Supreme Being Oriceles.

Just post below and swear loyalty to The Great Supreme Being, and I will send you a PM containing the invite link to the Discord Channel.

Inhabitants of the Sacred Grounds:
Guardian Overseer - Melioetta Zyguard
Guardians - Honour, Lethologica
Bodyguard Maid/Butlers Head - Hidden
Philanthropist - Nill (If a philanthropist is of any of the ranks above, it is not shown)

Needed urgently:
People who knows the weakness of the false prophet Tetzer.
People who knows how to design a new guild banner to replace the current one above.
People to design a Discord Channel Icon.

[More updates coming Soon]
[If this posts breaks any forums rules, please PM me first so that I can save a record for this.]
[I had a lot of fun making this post and I want to remember this.]

Donation link:
Disclaimer[Click to show. Click again to hide]
I have no intention of starting this as a real life cult. If you believe that you need help, please contact the nearest psychiatric hospital. I do not want to start any mass killings or mass suicide. This guild is just about having fun and Role-playing. If you suspect someone trying to start a real life cult or may commit any crimes, do not hesitate to call for help. I am in no way responsible for any crimes that might be committed by any of the members for any reason they give.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
I offer myself as a willing vessel... to be used by You, to be filled by You. I am Yours. All that I am all that I have is Yours. I step out of the comfort zone. I no longer hold on to life as I know it. I am no longer looking forward to life as usual.

I am stepping over the barrier. I am coming to You and offering my life. If I am to be a doormat, so be it. My mouth is not for protecting my "self."

I hold nothing back from You. I withhold nothing. I release all embarrassment, all fear, all pride, all self, anything you require.

I choose You, Oriceles, only You. I promise to love You and Honor You and Obey You every moment of my existence. I promise to seek Your will over my own every single time. Never to choose my "self" again.

I release my life to You. I release my time to You. I surrender. I promise I will put Your Kingdom ahead of all else. Your Kingdom. Your Will, Your rule in my heart and life.

I hereby swear loyalty upon the supreme lord, Oriceles. 
[Image: evarnp.jpg]

Oh boy that one was painful.

Good luck with your...project.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(10-24-2015, 06:27 AM)Honour Wrote: I offer myself as a willing vessel... to be used by You, to be filled by You. I am Yours. All that I am all that I have is Yours. I step out of the comfort zone. I no longer hold on to life as I know it. I am no longer looking forward to life as usual.

I am stepping over the barrier. I am coming to You and offering my life. If I am to be a doormat, so be it. My mouth is not for protecting my "self."

I hold nothing back from You. I withhold nothing. I release all embarrassment, all fear, all pride, all self, anything you require.

I choose You, Oriceles, only You. I promise to love You and Honor You and Obey You every moment of my existence. I promise to seek Your will over my own every single time. Never to choose my "self" again.

I release my life to You. I release my time to You. I surrender. I promise I will put Your Kingdom ahead of all else. Your Kingdom. Your Will, Your rule in my heart and life.

I hereby swear loyalty upon the supreme lord, Oriceles. 

I like. You, my friend, are in this together with me. Let's show ShiroOu the correct way forward.
How are you going to explain this Oriceles?
(10-24-2015, 06:56 AM)Erokhi Wrote: How are you going to explain this Oriceles?

I don't know??? I think he'll just laugh until he gets into a coma?
(10-24-2015, 06:33 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: Oh boy that one was painful.

Dear ShiroOu, the almighty god Oriceles had witnessed your pain~

"Oh boy that one was painful."

The omnipotent god, Oriceles himself had told us to be the messenger to lead you back to the one and only true path that everyone should follow in life. Yes, it is none other than worshipping the great god Oriceles.

Believe me, my friend. Once you've become one of us, ALL of your pain and miseries will go away. With that, you will never utter the words

ever again in your life.

Therefore, my dear ShiroOu. Take my hand, and let us take you to the heavens and render you paradise.
[Image: evarnp.jpg]
(10-24-2015, 07:14 AM)Honour Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:33 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: Oh boy that one was painful.

Dear ShiroOu, the almighty god Oriceles had witnessed your pain~

The omnipotent god, Oriceles himself had told us to be the messenger to lead you back to the one and only true path that everyone should follow in life. Yes, it is none other than worshipping the great god Oriceles.

Believe me, my friend. Once you've become one of us, ALL of your pain and miseries will go away. With that, you will never utter the words

ever again in your life.

Therefore, my dear ShiroOu. Take my hand, and let us take you to the heavens and render you paradise.

I wasn't expecting that but....... you even made me cringe........ Good job!
(10-24-2015, 07:01 AM)Melio Etta Zyguard Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:56 AM)Erokhi Wrote: How are you going to explain this Oriceles?

I don't know??? I think he'll just laugh until he gets into a coma?
Pretty accurate.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(10-24-2015, 06:33 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: İmage

Oh boy that one was painful.

Discord Facebook
Åłї¢℮ṧαßℯт♄