We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior iCBT2 FAQS - Streaming & Extra Beta Keys
(10-20-2015, 07:21 PM)johnwayne916 Wrote: this is so jacked up. i left town for two days and missed the iCBT2 registration. they didnt even have the decency to email us and let us know about the registration window that was minuscule. i have been loyally following this game since whispers of if its development but this experience might have just ruined TOS and IMC for me. leave a very bad feeling twards them. epsecially since the last beta keys where simply givin out to random ppl with official site logins. IMC better learn to consider their fan base a little more. cuz i feel cheated ,used, and neglected like i dont matter at all.

for everyone this happend to. IMC proly wont apologize but , im sorry that happend to all of us. i empathize a great deal

Here is a list of places where you could have received the notification about iCBT 2:

Official site;
Twitter;
Facebook;
Youtube;
Steam feed;
Fansites;
Specialized media.

Get your shit together and learn how to deal with information before you start bitching about IMC buddy.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
This time I'll have a key AND time to play!!!!!! /e3
(10-21-2015, 04:41 AM)SeikoTheWiz Wrote: This time I'll have a key AND time to play!!!!!! /e3
long time no see!, good luck on that.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(10-21-2015, 04:42 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 04:41 AM)SeikoTheWiz Wrote: This time I'll have a key AND time to play!!!!!! /e3

Thanks <3

I'll probably record a lot also, since my internet is too bad to stream Sad
Question 
As usual, some messages removed because are begging for keys. Please refrain of doing so and wait for announcement of more keys. Any shallow post asking for keys will be removed.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(10-21-2015, 04:46 AM)SeikoTheWiz Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 04:42 AM)Oriceles Wrote:

Thanks <3

I don't know about you but my internet can't watch streams but i can stream myself at high quality LOL.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
(10-21-2015, 06:15 AM)Melio Etta Zyguard Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 04:46 AM)SeikoTheWiz Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 04:42 AM)Oriceles Wrote: long time no see!, good luck on that.

Thanks <3

I don't know about you but my internet can't watch streams but i can stream myself at high quality LOL.

I streamed quite a bit before changing my provider. Now it became impossible Sad
I can watch stream though
Judging by how it works it seems the keys were sent via mail/ PM? I guess simply clicking on the beta key button didn't activate it *sigh* i'll just have to wait til the real game comes out :c
2015, and still no way to automate this? Prob because of lots of reasons including people selling keys. Still waiting...17 hours, ....5 more hours? T_T
[Image: tumblr_nli4rgmdsU1uqfic1o1_400.gif]
I'll come back for you....I promise!
(10-21-2015, 03:29 PM)Tien Hong Wrote: Judging by how it works it seems the keys were sent via mail/ PM? I guess simply clicking on the beta key button didn't activate it *sigh* i'll just have to wait til the real game comes out :c

(10-21-2015, 04:05 PM)EBC0D3 Wrote: 2015, and still no way to automate this? Prob because of lots of reasons including people selling keys. Still waiting...17 hours, ....5 more hours? T_T

If you hit the register button properly or were in CBT1 you will get one. The problem they ran into is Steam ran out of keys to distribute to them because they didn't expect that many people to register. Valve just needs to generate more keys with whatever software they've designed and ship them to IMC. You can automate things all you like but things still take time and game companies don't have access to Pleiades.