We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior iCBT2 FAQS - Streaming & Extra Beta Keys
Not only that, but we posted up the news here too and that's how I found out about it.
[Image: U31dcDW.png]
Why brain, why..! I stumbled over the CBT2 information on the official site this weekend but misinterpreted when the registration period would be since I didn't see a register button. I read too fast and saw too many dates I guess, thought it'd open on wednesday when the keys are in fact being handed out. Been waiting for the 21st to come! I know it's all my mistake, but I'd really appreciate if there is any way to get a key in some other way. I have been looking forward to trying this game for so long!
Yeah, I really hope this fansite can give some keys away, I got screwed because it was my college's exam week so I didn't bother to check the website this last week, after almost a year of constantly checking the website...BAM no key for me ):
They didn't even send notifications through e-mail, which was dumb.
same i just found out from a friend on game i hoping come out soon. but found it out the day they took off the button so i couldnt really get the key. so i really hoping they put out key beta giveaway like they did the other games bc they said everybody could play now it saids u have to have a key to play which make no sense at all.
Hiho!

I hope for a chance of a key too.

I was literally camping the hompage since months. Had to work weekends and monday.. checking today and i could cry.
Maybe you have a spare key for me.

Regards
Vana
As much as I'd love a key is anyone here interested in streaming some gameplay? I may not be able to play it but i'd love to see others play it Big Grin
wonder if they put a beta key giveaway because i keep checking lot of sites maybe later tho.
(10-20-2015, 11:11 AM)Mymble Wrote: Why brain, why..! I stumbled over the CBT2 information on the official site this weekend but misinterpreted when the registration period would be since I didn't see a register button. I read too fast and saw too many dates I guess, thought it'd open on wednesday when the keys are in fact being handed out. Been waiting for the 21st to come! I know it's all my mistake, but I'd really appreciate if there is any way to get a key in some other way. I have been looking forward to trying this game for so long!
Long time no see!

(10-20-2015, 12:16 PM)HotchOwl Wrote: As much as I'd love a key is anyone here interested in streaming some gameplay? I may not be able to play it but i'd love to see others play it Big Grin

be sure to check this sub-forum when the beta starts.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
this is so jacked up. i left town for two days and missed the iCBT2 registration. they didnt even have the decency to email us and let us know about the registration window that was minuscule. i have been loyally following this game since whispers of if its development but this experience might have just ruined TOS and IMC for me. leave a very bad feeling twards them. epsecially since the last beta keys where simply givin out to random ppl with official site logins. IMC better learn to consider their fan base a little more. cuz i feel cheated ,used, and neglected like i dont matter at all.

for everyone this happend to. IMC proly wont apologize but , im sorry that happend to all of us. i empathize a great deal
I hope that i can get a beta key from a fan site because i forgot to go to the website for 3 days... When i got there beta key giveaway had already ended. If i don't get a key it's my fault for not going to the site every day but would really like to try this game since i saw it on youtube a couple of weeks ago. Let's pray that some beta keys are given away to noobs like me Big Grin