We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] International Closed Beta Test 2! Oct 27th to Nov 25th
(10-17-2015, 06:43 AM)Marad Wrote: This is the hardest part for me... I don't know how to do it... I don't have any business with Steam (till now..?)

Steam download link: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Key activation guide: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-to-register-your-beta-key/3045
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(10-17-2015, 06:50 AM)ShiroOu Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 06:43 AM)Marad Wrote: This is the hardest part for me... I don't know how to do it... I don't have any business with Steam (till now..?)

Steam download link: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Key activation guide: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-to-register-your-beta-key/3045

I was expecting you to appear! Thank you very much Coinlove
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(10-17-2015, 06:54 AM)Marad Wrote: I was expecting you to appear! Thank you very much Coinlove

You are welcome, and those must have been some excruciating 7 minutes of waiting that you had there.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
There's one thing I didn't really understand on the stuff they posted about the beta test. It said something like this:

"6) For our github contributors and fan site managers:
There will be no limit on the number of testers for our 2nd Beta Test so please register within the registration period.
If you need additional keys after the period, please inquire us via tossupport@imc.co.kr"

Does this mean that there won't be a limit on the number of people that would be able to play the game as long as they tried registering for the key, basically making it an "open" beta? Or does this apply for a specific group of people? I thought there was only going to be only a few thousand people who get their hands on a key.

Oh, actually. I think I just found the answer to my own question.

"There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers."

This means everyone gets in right as long as they register?
(10-17-2015, 07:03 PM)Kersei Wrote: ...
I thought there was only going to be only a few thousand people who get their hands on a key.

"There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers."

This is how many registrations were submitted on the official site as of my printscreen:

They are all supposed to be getting keys, but who knows how many people registered multiple times.  The previous iCBT only had several thousand participants.  This is still a "closed beta", though, since there is a limited time frame.  I expect player account wipes afterwards.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
my body is ready, I just wish we could keep the accounts after its done.
(10-17-2015, 07:49 PM)SteelCrow Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 07:03 PM)Kersei Wrote: ...
I thought there was only going to be only a few thousand people who get their hands on a key.

This is how many registrations were submitted on the official site as of my printscreen:

They are all supposed to be getting keys, but who knows how many people registered multiple times.  The previous iCBT only had several thousand participants.  This is still a "closed beta", though, since there is a limited time frame.  I expect player account wipes afterwards.

Player accounts get wiped? Does this mean that after the second beta test is over, all of our progress is erased? Would we get something to let other people know that we participated in a beta test when the game goes live officially?
i hope my country can play international server
I hope my country can access this game.... Onion Cry
Discord Facebook
Åłї¢℮ṧαßℯт♄

Finally I can play!