We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PVE]Class Tier List by blueblue ver. 1.1
*I will not include Circle 6 classes, such as Centurion, Necromancer, Oracle, etc...  Also, I ranked it purely on the class itself and it's ability to level up to the next class.

*red text means edited

S Rank: A class that can solo by itself without any problem.  Fast leveling guaranteed.
A Rank: A class that can solo by itself and levels slowly compare to S rank.  It has flaws that can be ignored.
B Rank: A class that can solo, but farms slowly.  Excellent for parties.
C Rank: A class that can solo, but it's frustrating to play. It can do better with a party member.  Slow leveling.
D Rank: A class that can't really solo.  It can be better in a party
F Rank: A class that flat out sucks dick and shouldn't be played.  You are gonna live a had life when you play this class.

S Rank - Barbarian,  
A Rank -  Highlander, Corsair, Rodelero, Cataphract, Pyromancer, Linker, Elementalist, Swordman, Sapper
B Rank -  Hoplite, Archer, Ranger, Rogue, Fletcher, Cryomancer, Psychino(Cryomancer), Sadhu, Paladin, Monk
C Rank - Peltasta, Squire, Hunter, Wugushi, Cleric, Wizard, Psychino(Pyromancer)
D Rank - Scout, Thaumaturge(great in party), Priest, Krivis
F Rank - Quarrelshooter(bugged and everything is inefficient), Chronomancer, Sorcerer and Bokor(bugged, AI is shit).

Unranked - Pardoner. It can be great if you are smart about it.

I graded archer class kinda generously, because it is such a shitty class compare to other classes atm.  But among archer classes, Sapper is really the most playable class.  The rest are garbage.

Swordman classes have a great time when soloing, except for Peltasta and Squire, which are supportly class.  Squire buff is OP and Peltasta taunt is OP.

Wizard classes are generally great also. They have ton of synergy with itself and with other members.  Just don't go Chronomancer.  It's really pointless.

Cleric classes generally do somewhat well.  Paladin stands on it's own quite well and Monk really shines in a party with Peltasta's high guard and Cleric's safety zone.

the end.
Great list, especially for people only interested in PVE like myself = )

While I haven't even come close to playing all the classes so far, I can at least concur so far with the Swordsman being a relatively easier class when it comes down to solo-wise. Having a much easier go of it as opposed to Archer & Wizard, but I guess that's a bit to be expected given their natures.
[Image: U31dcDW.png]
(08-08-2015, 10:54 PM)Aerva Wrote: Great list, especially for people only interested in PVE like myself = )

While I haven't even come close to playing all the classes so far, I can at least concur so far with the Swordsman being a relatively easier class when it comes down to solo-wise. Having a much easier go of it as opposed to Archer & Wizard, but I guess that's a bit to be expected given their natures.

I'd say Wizards also have good time soloing.
Perhaps I need to play into the role a bit longer. Had a more difficult time in comparison to Swordsman in that MP regen wasn't quite where I needed it to be. Maybe I'm a bit too used to the old pure INT build types for Wizards though, hah. They're definitely fun to play from what I have so far, but my playtime is limited for them so I can just speak from my experience so far.
You can't go pure intellect, unless you want to carry billion potions on you.

Put into spirit and intelligence equally, until level 30, then stop putting points into spirit.

When I was at 30 intelligence and 30 spirit, that was enough spirit to last for a while with my priest, and in parties I didn't run out of SP at all (Only on bosses, when I spammed spells constantly to keep the boss debuffed and party buffed)

Three ways to keep SP up:

- Invest into Spirit until you feel like you don't need it anymore (I suggest investing early in the game, because at that time base damage of skills and weapons is more than enough to kill anything)

- Buy absurd amount of potions every time you come back to town (I'm not kidding, some people are actually doing this, it's fine if you don't mind spending money)

- Get a personal Dievdirbys slave that's going to follow you around and use Zemyna Statue, but you'll still have to buy some potions, because Dievdirbys only reduces the SP cost of spells. (Joking...or AM I?!??!?!?)

I will personally use the first method on every single class that I play. It's been amazing on my priest, I'm extremely happy with it.
Yo, try DUELYST, it's awesome!

Oh no, by all means, keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
By the way , thanks for the info

is great that we have sempai like you in the cbt

never get the chance to get key Onion Cry
I'll keep that in mind Sky, thanks.
Hi BlueBlue, I personally think that PVE is still needed to be categorized into two types: grinding and boss-ing. Grinding needs classes with constant "1-kill" damage (unless you're a support class) and, as the opposite, when we are against a boss, cool long down (or small radius/AOE, or frustrating control) is no problem as long as it gives a considerable amount of damage. If you get what I mean lol

EDIT: therefore, in the end-game content/bossing, some classes in your rank C or D (take hunter and priest) might exceed the expectation. I understand that you are ranking based on the description that you put, but I'm afraid that some people will take it in the context of PVE as a whole, not in the early levelling context.
Only his companion will reveal one's true achievement.
(08-09-2015, 12:04 AM)Skygrinder Wrote: You can't go pure intellect, unless you want to carry billion potions on you.

Put into spirit and intelligence equally, until level 30, then stop putting points into spirit.

When I was at 30 intelligence and 30 spirit, that was enough spirit to last for a while with my priest, and in parties I didn't run out of SP at all (Only on bosses, when I spammed spells constantly to keep the boss debuffed and party buffed)

Three ways to keep SP up:

- Invest into Spirit until you feel like you don't need it anymore (I suggest investing early in the game, because at that time base damage of skills and weapons is more than enough to kill anything)

- Buy absurd amount of potions every time you come back to town (I'm not kidding, some people are actually doing this, it's fine if you don't mind spending money)

- Get a personal Dievdirbys slave that's going to follow you around and use Zemyna Statue, but you'll still have to buy some potions, because Dievdirbys only reduces the SP cost of spells. (Joking...or AM I?!??!?!?)

I will personally use the first method on every single class that I play. It's been amazing on my priest, I'm extremely happy with it.

putting any point into spirit is a hindsight decision ... mana potion is only expensive at low levels when you have low income.  if you go past level 50, it's not a problem at all.  don't give into the temptation.  spirit doesn't give you any combat stats.
Eh does your list include monks with kamehameha :v? I'd put them on A at least, they have quite nice dmg also with their skill that has no cooldown( I think is bugged rnow). Double punch iirc.