We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PVE]Class Tier List by blueblue ver. 1.1
(08-09-2015, 11:33 AM)Zilox Wrote: Are you certain of this? I was leveling at a tenet garden spot, between yesterday and today me and my party killed around 12-15 blue mobs probs?(went from 30 to 42 in like 5 hours). Probably even more than 15

Congrats, you were on the winning side of the RNG. I did a lot of grinding party hours in Tenet Chapel and Veja too. Over the course of 2 full days of playing, I managed to find a grand total of 2 blue mobs that were party split. 30-42 ended up being over a whole day's worth of work.

This is the one thing I dislike about the blue mob system, is that if you have friends who play this game and party separately occasionally, they can either get very far ahead or fall behind a lot depending on luck, and then you can't really party with them anymore. Leveling shouldn't be based on random chance IMO, considering how important the blues are.
(08-09-2015, 02:36 PM)Ivalix Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:33 AM)Zilox Wrote: Are you certain of this? I was leveling at a tenet garden spot, between yesterday and today me and my party killed around 12-15 blue mobs probs?(went from 30 to 42 in like 5 hours). Probably even more than 15

Congrats, you were on the winning side of the RNG. I did a lot of grinding party hours in Tenet Chapel and Veja too. Over the course of 2 full days of playing, I managed to find a grand total of 2 blue mobs that were party split. 30-42 ended up being over a whole day's worth of work.

This is the one thing I dislike about the blue mob system, is that if you have friends who play this game and party separately occasionally, they can either get very far ahead or fall behind a lot depending on luck, and then you can't really party with them anymore. Leveling shouldn't be based on random chance IMO, considering how important the blues are.

I think its the spot that is bugged. I even saw players at level 5x leveling there. Tenet garden->go a little bit north from the statue(before the bee hive thingy)->Panto archers. Every party there found a lot of blues, in 2 different days.
Indeed, Tenet Garden has more blue mob compared to other area. My spot was on the northern left. Got 4 blues in just like 20-30 minutes.
Only his companion will reveal one's true achievement.
If you are to put the Circle 3 classes into the list, I think you will need to add a SS rank just to fit Dopplesoldner into it lol. Oh, now that Barbs have already been nerfed, it is safe to assume that you will need to update this thread now BlueBlue. And thank you for the list, really helpful to determine the current meta indeed.
Thinking of creating a dps class.. Mostly when I play online rpg's, I always create a Mage/Wizard character but for TOS I was kinda considering the Archer class too. Any thoughts? Btw, I'm ok with spending cash for the game if you're gonna factor that in.
"If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and yet survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life... And when you have the same eyes as mine, come to me..."

(08-10-2015, 02:28 AM)jochris Wrote: Indeed, Tenet Garden has more blue mob compared to other area. My spot was on the northern left. Got 4 blues in just like 20-30 minutes.

i agree too about this, bcoz i got 4-6 blues in around 1 hour like that, some of my party also got too. i think at tenet garden with blue mobs is high rate spawn compare other maps place. but not sure about timing and luck, this is what i experienced to it. 
Rune Caster
IGN : Khai Team Name : KhaiRon
Server : Klaipeda Move To Telsai[SEA]

(08-10-2015, 02:28 AM)jochris Wrote: Indeed, Tenet Garden has more blue mob compared to other area. My spot was on the northern left. Got 4 blues in just like 20-30 minutes.

Nah man
Veja ravine is the best grinding spot

The only places the mobs spawn are only 2 spots
And the mobs are easy

Basically you hrind there from 40-60

LINKING STUFFS IS FUN
[Image: bApOGXY.jpg]

Panta : 08/07/2015

great work! looking forward for this game
KR patches fixes alot of class balance, might have to revamp the whole list tho~  Angry
thanks for the information. really a great guide.