We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage?
Graphics from ToS can remind you of number of games from the past, it's not just Ragnarok online.

I personally find BoF4 more in the graphics of ToS, than I do Ragnarok, but I agree that Ragnarok can also be seen in there.

There's a lot of games that I love and that I can compare to ToS, and say that some of the stuff is better in ToS, and some is done better in this older stuff, but I don't.

Sadly, RO community is constantly doing this, some posts that I saw on ToSbase are just...lol, I don't even want to talk about it.

Anyway, going so off topic. We should really get a shout box or something.
Yo, try DUELYST, it's awesome!

Oh no, by all means, keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.

Anyway, games like RO and Maple Story have a sizable amount of grills and couples playing them compared to other MMO games out there and I think Tree of Savior will be the same in that regard. Even Dragonica had a simple girlfriend/boyfriend system.

MMO marriages are fun.
1. There is a possibility if most of the fans demand it.
2. This is just a game. I don't see anything wrong with woman-woman, guy-guy, guy-woman couple. I'm not taking this marriage feature seriously tbh.
3. Either is fine.
4. I will only marry someone if it gives me benefits. So I don't really care much about who my fiancee is.
5. Several times, because there were bonus buffs from marriage features in those games.
6. Yes, it is. But really, if your wife/husband is starting to "exploit" and make you as their slave, you can always break up with them and look for someone else. Simple as that.
(08-07-2015, 12:16 AM)Skygrinder Wrote: We should really get a shout box or something.

That is the steam chat purpose haha

Now actually getting in to main topic. I like game marriage as long as the stuff it brings are not big deal.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(08-07-2015, 03:11 AM)Kadamode Wrote: İmage

Sorry, that was my fault.
Anyways, why not make married characters permanently linked to each other? 

(08-07-2015, 12:16 AM)Skygrinder Wrote: Graphics from ToS can remind you of number of games from the past, it's not just Ragnarok online.

I personally find BoF4 more in the graphics of ToS, than I do Ragnarok, but I agree that Ragnarok can also be seen in there.

I actually have BoF4's PC version still installed. Ive been messing around with the hexes and stuff.

ToS's gameplay reminds of Legend of Mana and the Ys series. MMO style
Rainbow 
1. Do you think ToS will include marriages?
No idea.

2. What is your stance on the marriage system in MMO?
What does it matter? I don't care if it's called marriage, I don't care if it doesn't discriminate. I avoided reading this thread in-case I got angry. If anybody really thinks minorities should be second-class citizens, they kiss my ass. Homophobic or not, whatever. I don't care if someone believes in a supernatural entity or power, that's a completely different thing, it's not religion. Remember your religion only deserves the respect every other religion deserves. Religions cannot have power over law because it is impossible for all religions to agree...

3. Assuming ToS adopts the marriage system, would you rather have it as purely cosmetic or there are beneficiary bonuses (buffs, etc.)?
If marrying gives you an advantage, it would encourage people to marry just for the advantages. So, purely cosmetic.

4. Who would you marry in-game?
What? idk.

5. Have you ever been married in any MMO?
Yep. I don't think I would ever marry irl though. I'm also disillusioned to ideas such as relationships should be fine because of marriage and stuff.

6. Is it ethically wrong to pretend to be a girl only to marry a rich player and steal all his money?
I haven't really thought about. People realize they can manipulate others or hurt others and gain something from it, I don't know what else to say :/
1. Do you think ToS will include marriages?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are going to do that!

2. What is your stance on the marriage system in MMO?
Pro lol. I find marriage funny. And I'm really ok for the same gender marriage. There shouldn't be a problem.
I'm not sure that "true love" can't be found in a game... Ok, someone may feel some kind of affection for that player's personality and attraction for the fashion, but I'm not sure that person can fall in love in this way. It's just my opinion.

3. Assuming ToS adopts the marriage system, would you rather have it as purely cosmetic or there are beneficiary bonuses?
Mostly for cosmetic...  I do it for fun only!

4. Who would you marry in-game?
I don't know...

5. Have you ever been married in any MMO?
Yeah, long time ago. I wonder how she's doing... 

6. Is it ethically wrong to pretend to be a girl only to marry a rich player and steal all his money?

Coinlove MONEY IS MY LIFE !!! Coinlove
                                    Of course not... It's a joke lol

It's obvious... I never agreed things like.
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]
I like how the thread finally went back to it's original topic. Thanks guys.
Tahoka always dreamed of travelling around the world
She would stare out of her window longingly for hours everyday
Thinking what an exciting world it was out there
Little did she know, she was a Relevator, and the Savior.
Thanks for making this thread, feel free to link the kOBT Installation and kOBT Translation guides in the other thread to the OP. Confusedmile: