We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternative theme (easier on the eyes)
I'd love to see an alternative theme for the forum, possibly with darker backgrounds.

Facebook is more than enough to slowly, but surely poke my eyes out.

I'm enjoying this place very much, but it would be perfect if there was a darker theme to choose. I looked through the CP, but there was no option to change the theme, so I'm assuming that there's no alternative right now.

I suggest teal, dark teal, that is. 

3rd, 4th or the 5th shade. I think the current header and ToS logo (mainly because the tree behind the text is similar color) would fit very well with this color as well, but you'd probably have to change the "Game Community" color to teal as well, from the current light blue. I also feel like teal is the color of ToS...I mean, when I think about ToS as a game, and try to associate it with a color, I think dark teal. ^^

This is just a suggestion, of course. Feel free to go with whatever you want, just make an alternative dark theme.  <3
Yo, try DUELYST, it's awesome!

Oh no, by all means, keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
+1

I always browse forums / play game in unlighted room. Darker themes should be really helpful in every way

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart

[Image: KEen7nn.png]
In our planned forum upgrade I'll include a 'night-mode' variant to help with users who have troubles with lighter themes. This will be an alternative re-coloring of our new official default theme that's easy to switch back and forth from.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.

Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
I'm with you guys, I usually prefer and use darker / mild themes in any way.
But on a random thought, probably a fantasy-coloured theme will be nice.
[Image: Slitz%20Sig.png]

Some cute stuff :3[Click to show. Click again to hide]
This sounds pretty good, I'm almost always in a darkly lit room when I browse the forum, which is really bad, but I can't help it Big Grin

I too prefere darker modes Smile
Thanks a lot!
Yeah! I totally agree and give you my support!
When I read your title, I was wondering at a dark green, and OMG I SAW IT THERE!!! I'd preffer anything over 3rd shade. In my opinion, it would perfectly suit to the community! Plus that it is better for eyes.
For those that prefer white over any other color, there may be an option at the bottom of the page, such as "style" or something, that lets us choose a theme.
I know it may be a hard work, but I'm really looking forward to this idea!
Coinlove
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]
(08-14-2015, 05:30 AM)Marad Wrote: I know it may be a hard work, but I'm really looking forward to this idea!
Coinlove

MyBB got a easy Style-Editor, so it's not so hard Big Grin

I love every style, and if it suck > I create my own "stylish" theme and only me see it so I can browse normaly Big Grin
There's talks about changing to another forum software in the near the future, so theme changes will probably be hold off till then. You can always try to influence the admin in making a dark theme the default in the new software.
I think Oriceles confirmed the new software would be XenForo here.
(08-15-2015, 08:20 AM)Sekuiya Wrote: There's talks about changing to another forum software in the near the future, so theme changes will probably be hold off till then. You can always try to influence the admin in making a dark theme the default in the new software.
I think Oriceles confirmed the new software would be XenForo here.

I don't know... I like it as it is... It's pretty unique to me and very well organised Onion Cry
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]