We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rallying Beta Testers
Well I dont have a key, but i'm going to be using my girlfriend's steam account to play from time to time ^^. Will probably make guides for cleric and reports of what I'm able to find.
@Chaosbelow: Alright! Hope my internet connection allows me to get some gameplay testing done hehe If there's not much lag, I'll gladly join the Skype conversation :3

(08-02-2015, 01:32 PM)Zilox Wrote: Well I dont have a key, but i'm going to be using my girlfriend's steam account to play from time to time ^^ [...]
I'm also on a similar situation by the way, having to connect to the game server via someone else's steam ID because I was not directly selected to become a beta tester myself Confused
(08-02-2015, 01:33 PM)Oragura Wrote: @Chaosbelow: Alright! Hope my internet connection allows me to get some gameplay testing done hehe If there's not much lag, I'll gladly join the Skype conversation :3

(08-02-2015, 01:32 PM)Zilox Wrote: Well I dont have a key, but i'm going to be using my girlfriend's steam account to play from time to time ^^ [...]
I'm also on a similar situation by the way, having to connect to the game server via someone else's steam ID because I was not directly selected to become a beta tester myself Confused

We are going to start playing when the server launches. So at 10:30 EST. Will you be on?
We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
Nopes :/ Will probably log on around 7 hours after the server boots, but, despite of that, I do plan to catch up with everyone at some point! >:)
(08-02-2015, 03:04 PM)Oragura Wrote: Nopes :/ Will probably log on around 7 hours after the server boots, but, despite of that, I do plan to catch up with everyone at some point! >Smile

Alright, all good. I am sure you will be able to catch up pretty easily anyways. We will be able to party at some point. Gonna be on plenty and the level gap can be huge anyways. We can be like 10 levels away and still farm the same mobs. Let me know your character/account name when you join!
(08-02-2015, 12:43 PM)Chaosbelow Wrote: Allo, I am in the beta (one of the GitHub Contributors). If anyone would like to add me I will be under the account name: "Chao" and will be partying with 3 other people while leveling.

How many ppl can party at the same time? 5~6? If there is a slot available I wanna join as Archer Big Grin
Beta Tester here!!! i hope the 1st day wont have trouble getting in a server, il be recording stuff so i can put it on my page and group when it goes OBT.
(08-02-2015, 04:09 PM)sharcklol Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 12:43 PM)Chaosbelow Wrote: Allo, I am in the beta (one of the GitHub Contributors). If anyone would like to add me I will be under the account name: "Chao" and will be partying with 3 other people while leveling.

How many ppl can party at the same time? 5~6? If there is a slot available I wanna join as Archer Big Grin

The current party limit is 5, to my knowledge. Feel free to send me a friend request and we should be able to party up at some point.
(08-02-2015, 04:29 PM)Chaosbelow Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 04:09 PM)sharcklol Wrote:

The current party limit is 5, to my knowledge. Feel free to send me a friend request and we should be able to party up at some point.

Oh thank you for let me know that, i'll sent a friend request.
I'm in the beta as well. We've got a TOSGame group on Steam where people with beta keys are often in the chat room, so feel free to drop by to coordinate, find more people to add, etc.