We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
「Ritsuami」*UPDATED* 10.22.2015
Id gladly pay for a Sonic the hedgehog one if possible >.>
"You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because thats where you'll find the things more important than what you want."-Ging Freecss
those pokemons *.*
you should open a store on ebay and let us follow your work =D
so cute *.*
(08-02-2015, 10:30 AM)Skygrinder Wrote: I'm from Serbia. You're from US or Canada, aren't you? If it's me, you're living in furthest away country from me, over the ocean, because that's my luck. xD

Omo!! That is far. I did a quick google search. I knew the country by name, and thought it to be cold but I did not know where it was located. Your country is gorgeous, Sky! If I am not wrong, ToS mythos is related to Serbia too, is it not? Even though I can not send you something, if you're willing to learn, I am more than willing to teach you. 

(08-02-2015, 10:30 AM)Tetzer Wrote: Id gladly pay for a Sonic the hedgehog one if possible >.>

Ne, it is possible. I wouldn't mind making extra money as I am pretty tapped dry after bills. If you're interested, you can check out my Wordpress, there are Commission info available on there. If you have any question, feel free to contact me via email that can be found on the Contact page.
•❤•  Ritsuka 「 ℒℴѵℯ 」 Cute is my modus operandi. ☆— feeling 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Not now, but maybe at some point, let's play ToS together when it's out, for a while, and then we'll see. I know you offered to teach me, but I'm still a stranger, I'm sure it would be awkward for you, if I said "Sure, let's do it, right now!" (:

Also, are you maybe mistaking Serbia for Siberia? (It happened with some people before, so just to make sure XD)

I wouldn't know if ToS lore is connected, but I'll certainly check now, lol, that would be a nice surprise.
Yo, try DUELYST, it's awesome!

Oh no, by all means, keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
(08-02-2015, 10:52 AM)Skygrinder Wrote: Not now, but maybe at some point, let's play ToS together when it's out, for a while, and then we'll see. I know you offered to teach me, but I'm still a stranger, I'm sure it would be awkward for you, if I said "Sure, let's do it, right now!" (:

Also, are you maybe mistaking Serbia for Siberia? (It happened with some people before, so just to make sure XD)

I wouldn't know if ToS lore is connected, but I'll certainly check now, lol, that would be a nice surprise.

Yes, definitely. I would like to explore ToS together. I'll teach you when we get to know each other better if you're still interested in making something. 

Yes, I did mistook Serbia for Siberia, I'm sorry. I don't know the area very well, if it is near Estonia, perhaps it is related in lores. 

There. Pretty far away, I doubt we're in the lore. XD

Lol, love how I guessed that you mistook them, it happened so many times, that I just immediately assume. XD

Wow, I am so off the mark!! Silly me ㅋㅋㅋ. Seeing the location of Serbia, it looks like a warm place, a tad tropical, yes?
Every season is pretty distinctive here, it's not like in some places where seasons would almost kinda merge, and be pretty much the same.

Summer is hot, Spring is perfect (that's the best word to describe spring here, lol), autumn is rainy and windy, but it's not TOO cold, and winters can be crazy cold sometimes, but sometimes they're just meh, cold enough to have to dress up, but still not for gloves/hat.

(08-01-2015, 09:47 PM)Ritsuka Wrote:

Finally, I hope we can be like the Dango Daikazoku! If you'd like to view more of my works, feel free to visit my Instagram.
Its a great thing to have a hobby and to be good at it as well!
These little slime(?) guys are adorable... must... HAVE!
That's impressive. I live in Southern California, so the weather sort of just merged together. There aren't really seasons to be enjoyed anymore, just days if we're lucky, and rain if we're REALLY lucky.