We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Ads
(06-21-2015, 11:22 PM)Aries Wrote: I understand that the forum probably needs to have a few ads... But is the ad with the 40 year old slutty woman dressed as a school girl really the best product placement for a chibi kids game site? =|

"40+ and willing" O.o
If she is 40+ and still a school girl, she obviously not willing to sit down and learn her school work!

i dont see the adds since i always have adblock and disconnect on

BUT

I believe the type of adds that appear on a general website mostly corresponds to your BROWSING HISTORY.
[Image: sFtc7ND.png]
(06-22-2015, 05:37 PM)Karjalainen Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 11:22 PM)Aries Wrote: I understand that the forum probably needs to have a few ads... But is the ad with the 40 year old slutty woman dressed as a school girl really the best product placement for a chibi kids game site? =|

"40+ and willing" O.o
If she is 40+ and still a school girl, she obviously not willing to sit down and learn her school work!

BUT

I believe the type of adds that appear on a general website mostly corresponds to your BROWSING HISTORY.

This got pretty awkward pretty quickly.

(06-22-2015, 05:49 PM)Aisem Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 05:37 PM)Karjalainen Wrote:

"40+ and willing" O.o

BUT

This means I'm clean. huehuehue
pshhh there something called Incognito mode in Google Chrome. Use it next time.
It's good to know that I've never seen any ads in this forum.
(06-22-2015, 07:31 PM)fairyhell Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 05:49 PM)Aisem Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 05:37 PM)Karjalainen Wrote: i dont see the adds since i always have adblock and disconnect on

BUT

This means I'm clean. huehuehue
pshhh there something called Incognito mode in Google Chrome. Use it next time.

I admit to nothing!! 
>:-]
I only get Mercado Livre ads (South American e-bay) and yeah some of those suggestions are based on your browser history, but just some.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
i lold at this topic.
really people, do some googling and find out how stuff works. Big Grin

"40+ and willing" O.o

My dear boy, or man, or girl, or woman, 

Have you ever heard of the wonders of Adblock. 
[Image: Arbiter%20Sig.png]
That is correct, ads will typically cater to things you have googled in the past or websites visited in the past, however if they are using an ad service that has not had time to gather information on you yet they typically default to some of the more popular triggered ads they have hit from other users (regardless of website content) so this may just be the case.

Ads are an avenue of revenue for Tree of Savior so I do not recommend using AdBlocker because this will affect their bottom dollar.
(06-22-2015, 12:33 AM)Franne Wrote: Generally you use browser addons to do that. I try not to, since it generally helps fund (slightly) the websites I visit.

Yeah, It would "help" but the ads are getting stupid, are not safe and the 10000 popups on clicking the body site are really annoying

If the ads would be "silent" and not "HERE I AM SEE ME OMG POPUP REALISE ME MAN!" I would deactivate it, but still the chance of getting malware from it is high

I just pray for a better ads system in 10-20 years