We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SanQ's doodles
------------------------------------------- Updated: 8/20 ----------------------------------------------

Can't wait for the game... So I'm going to share my experience during iCBT, ok here we go.

Basically... Hoplite is so (inappropriate word) CUTE!

I didn't want to go the popular Highlander > Barbarian route, so I chose Peltasta > Hoplite. And I must say Hoplite was so cute and fun. Stabbing is such a strong skill. Too bad I only made my swordsman on the last two days (spent the majority of the iCBT playing Quarrel Shooter.)

Here's a tribute to my Hoplite:

So yeah, there are plenty of serious feedbacks on the forum already, and I've done my fair share on the official forum too. So... I'm just going to leave this here.
------------------------------------------------------ I'm a divider ---------------------------------------------------------

So I got some free time at work (slacking off), and did some fan art of ToS. Because draw first, play later makes sense right Big Grin 

Quarrel shooter is one of my favorite classes, circle 2 skill 'tear down' is such a silly skill lol.
Her chest armor area was kind of hard to make out what's going on due to the only reference available are the sprites... so I took some artistic freedom Popoblue

(Drawn on the back of my work documents, please pay no attention ^^)

I drew an Alchemist some time ago too.
Seems like a very interesting class, but there's just not enough skill points for circle 1... 15 skill points, 7 skills... ok.
Alchemists sleeves are the biggest mystery to me... they look nice, but makes no sense to me Huh , spent 50% of the time just making the sleeves feel right.

Wearing Angel Wing Ears because why not Angel .

Thinking of drawing a cleric class and a swordsman class next time, get in some diversity.
Anyhow, thanks for viewing and have a nice day.
there are no words in german or english to describe...thats why:
subarashii!
- When the pursuit for happiness ends
The pursuit for perfection starts -
These are really cute, you should continue drawing them and posting them. Very clean art style. Thanks for posting them ^^

How long have you been drawing for?
We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
(06-11-2015, 03:03 PM)Chaosbelow Wrote: These are really cute, you should continue drawing them and posting them. Very clean art style. Thanks for posting them ^^

How long have you been drawing for?

Thanks! I try to make my draw more cool, but always end up being cute... lol

I've been drawing for so long haha, but if you only count serious drawing, probably around 5 years I think.
Really nice drawings!
"You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because thats where you'll find the things more important than what you want."-Ging Freecss
These are pretty cool! Big Grin
I now await the beautiful fencer class :3

Not bad drawing, em...I should spend sometime do some artwork. Thanks for inspiration.
Those are good pictures. It would be better if you do some coloring though. Smile
Love it... I wish you can draw for my signature though..
Keep it up Big Grin
Nothing is True, Everything is permitted... Popoblue
(06-11-2015, 05:50 PM)Aisem Wrote: These are pretty cool! Big Grin
I now await the beautiful fencer class :3

Thanks! Fencer is definitely my list :3

(06-12-2015, 12:22 AM)Erokhi Wrote: Those are good pictures. It would be better if you do some coloring though. Smile

I do coloring mostly when I'm at home(and honestly, my coloring skills aren't the best  Confused  . And mostly just drawing these when I'm at work haha. When I get more time next month when I'm not as busy I'll be able to do some color ones hopefully.