We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BLOG] Preparation For Tree of Savior International Testing
Discussion topic for Preparation For Tree of Savior International Testing

[Image: tos-international-test-672x372.jpg]

There was an announcement from imcGAMES today regarding the preparation for TOS international test. There were little details but it is safe to say that Steam may be used for Tree of Savior international beta testing.

Continue Reading Preparation For Tree of Savior International Testing
my job is officially over Smile they an official translator. i'll take a break until they decide not to translate certain patch notes.
Quote:We haven’t set the exact schedules, but even if we launch TOS through Steam, we will block the access and will not apply the language packs from the countries like Korea and China that we already signed contracts with. We seek for your understanding in advance.
What?!
Ok...Time to get some VPN just in case.
But anyway, INT CBT, yay
"We haven’t set the exact schedules, but even if we launch TOS through Steam, we will block the access and will not apply the language packs from the countries like Korea and China..."

HA! How do you like getting blocked Koreans?! We are usually the ones on the sidelines asking to play! Just kidding but it is interesting that they would decide to do that. I had thought the international version might have been everyone around the world on one server. But I suppose I was thinking to optimistically. Either way the thought of being able to play with my international friends or really people from other countries is exciting! No more just English players from NA or the small populace of foreign players on one server. Also steam integration for the beta sounds fantastic! I am so excited Big Grin
We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
jk rolling. i have new stuff to translate.
I wonder If they're going to do the Tester Selection again or it's beta key or free 4 all.
(05-21-2015, 10:54 PM)fairyhell Wrote: I wonder If they're going to do the Tester Selection again or it's beta key or free 4 all.

My best bet is going with their original plan of google+ and other social media to sign up. Or maybe no social media needed and then a steam key. Or maybe they look at your RO playtime on steam and decide then.... Time to reinstall RO and AFK for hours Tongue
We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
(05-21-2015, 10:58 PM)Chaosbelow Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 10:54 PM)fairyhell Wrote: I wonder If they're going to do the Tester Selection again or it's beta key or free 4 all.

My best bet is going with their original plan of google+ and other social media to sign up. Or maybe no social media needed and then a steam key. Or maybe they look at your RO playtime on steam and decide then.... Time to reinstall RO and AFK for hours Tongue

Oh right, I remember they talked about having Social Network Services (SNS) integration like FB, in earlier stage of developing.
Nice, that sounds promising.
Well that is certainly an interesting way of going about it...

Hopefully the selection method is somewhat fair, though I can understand them needing to favour certain demographics to get valuable feedback.

As for RO on steam I wasn't even aware you could get it that way!! I didn't even know it existed back when I played^^.

It's exciting to see there's more progress though, it shows they're thinking about it at least. Hope has been created!
Avenging Angel~