We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] [English] 11 Feature Updates in Tree of Savior CBT2
Discussion topic for [English] 11 Feature Updates in Tree of Savior CBT2

[Image: 01_joypad-672x378.jpg]

Tree of Savior Closed Beta Testing #2 reveals a lot of new features of the game. Kim Seyong has updated us with the newest features, updates and balance changes in CBT2. It took us awhile to translate the full article, so here goes.

Continue Reading [English] 11 Feature Updates in Tree of Savior CBT2

Article translated by blueblue.
Kind of late for this article, but there were some things in there that I didn't notice, like the weapon swapping system requiring you to talk to your rank 2 NPC and the helper system for logged out characters.
(05-16-2015, 09:14 PM)Famed Mimic Gogo Wrote: Discussion topic for [English] 11 Feature Updates in Tree of Savior CBT2

Tree of Savior Closed Beta Testing #2 reveals a lot of new features of the game. Kim Seyong has updated us with the newest features, updates and balance changes in CBT2. It took us awhile to translate the full article, so here goes.

Thanks for putting it out!

Demolition breaking ice wall isn't useful at all... lol.
(05-16-2015, 09:37 PM)Kiyoshiro Wrote: Kind of late for this article, but there were some things in there that I didn't notice, like the weapon swapping system requiring you to talk to your rank 2 NPC and the helper system for logged out characters.

yeah dude. we were kinda busy. sry about that.  i see you are going to alchemist.  did you get to try that at all?  that's what i'm going for once the game hits NA.
(05-16-2015, 09:43 PM)blueblue Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:37 PM)Kiyoshiro Wrote: Kind of late for this article, but there were some things in there that I didn't notice, like the weapon swapping system requiring you to talk to your rank 2 NPC and the helper system for logged out characters.

yeah dude. we were kinda busy. sry about that.  i see you are going to alchemist.  did you get to try that at all?  that's what i'm going for once the game hits NA.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it because I dropped my Wizard 2 character and remade him into a Pyro on the very last day. Made it to Lv 92. Class build was Wizard > Pyro > Psychokino 2 so I only made it to rank 4. I'll definitely try again next time.
(05-16-2015, 09:56 PM)Kiyoshiro Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:43 PM)blueblue Wrote:

Unfortunately, I didn't make it because I dropped my Wizard 2 character and remade him into a Pyro on the very last day. Made it to Lv 92. Class build was Wizard > Pyro > Psychokino 2 so I only made it to rank 4. I'll definitely try again next time.
o. how did you get your nexon account to work?  this whole cellphone confirmation thing is bugging me out.
(05-16-2015, 10:01 PM)blueblue Wrote: o. how did you get your nexon account to work?  this whole cellphone confirmation thing is bugging me out.

That, I don't remember. It's been working since the early days of Korean Elsword, which is several years back.
(05-16-2015, 09:37 PM)holmwood Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:14 PM)Famed Mimic Gogo Wrote: Discussion topic for [English] 11 Feature Updates in Tree of Savior CBT2

Thanks for putting it out!

Demolition breaking ice wall isn't useful at all... lol.

that's just one of the functions of Demolition.  It can destroy other structures too Big Grin
Yes, look at #10, that's kind of thing I wished for. Thanks for hearing me out. IMC Big Grin
http://forum.treeofsaviorgame.com/thread-780-post-13499.html#pid13499

Quote:AI offline friends.

Basically, you can still invite offline friend to your party, they will be controlled by AI.
They do some basic following, casting spells and attacks.
Of course AI is nowhere near a real person but a little support is good enough.
Liked that #10's Helper System =D.
The want of one affects others.
- Dondex