New to Tree of Savior Game? Let us know which region you are from and learn more about Tree of Savior at TOSWiki.
Huge fan of TOS and you want to contribute translations? Help us out: Translation Page and Translation Discussion
Languages Supported: Korean, Lithuanian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Thai
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Aisem isn't dead] Torchlight II
So, hello again guys :3 Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, some stuff happened :3

In the time I was gone though, my wallet seemed to have acted on it's own and bought Torchlight II without me knowing, strange. I'm probably super late to the Torch party since I just bought it a week ago, but I'm wondering if anyone would like to play a bit with me :3 currently have a lvl 24 embermage Big Grin

PS: Anything new since I left? :3

Awesome, I recommend you playing with staffs rather than scepters and spent points on the charge mastery. I went Embermage full ice long ago, right now I'm playing Outlander ADC Style. Not sure if I can join you to party soon, today it my b-day and have too many work stuff to do (funny still saved time for forum posting).

EDIT: Play only with staff's unless you find the Ice witch scepter which is kinda rare but is pretty over powered.

TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.

Website Find
I did nothing you just said so far except the full ice thing :3 haha
With me having no idea what is good or bad, I just put a point into that random effect thing on the wand then focused on the frost tree while dual wielding wands. Meh, first characters are bound to be weird Big Grin

(03-14-2015, 08:35 AM)Aisem Wrote: I did nothing you just said so far except the full ice thing :3 haha
With me having no idea what is good or bad, I just put a point into that random effect thing on the wand then focused on the frost tree while dual wielding wands. Meh, first characters are bound to be weird Big Grin
I hate that random effect thing, I can teleport your enemies far away. The frost overkill and staff mastery are far awesome.

Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.

Website Find
(03-14-2015, 08:13 AM)Aisem Wrote: PS: Anything new since I left? :3
Got an announcement on the 2nd CBT window.  Also special details on the Alchemist; they've got some sweet crafting abilities.  Guys have continued to build up the wiki.

As for TL2, I haven't played much of the actual game for a long time.  My highest level is 71, Outlander, focused on mana steal, evasion, and damage skills.
I've tought about making a mage outlander (third branch with debufs and minions) run, but seems kinda useless without party.

Website Find
Mana steal is amazing on Outlanders. They don't have any skills that restore or conserve mana like the other 3 classes, but they have 2 that can steal mana: Rune Vault and Poison Burst (the explosion). They can also steal mana - and spawn shadowling bats - from the vines they summon. My time before the Rift Ember was full of hit-and-run autoattacks.
Apparently I only have TL1 from some humble bundle, but this thread made me remember about it, so I started playing. Currently having a fun time, will probably buy TL2 when a sale comes around. Need a filler before TOS after all.

What's sad is, I've put about 800 hours into D3 and I'm smacking myself for not having touched this at all - the mechanics are just better and builds are much more cooler. Currently in D3 you get shoehorned into a 6-set build for end-game and very little flexibility with gems and stats.
Website Find
TL2 Is far awesome than TL1, specially if you add the Unearthed Arcana mod, which restores and enable content that was unfinished and disabled from the game but still was available.

Website Find
Ah..
I didn't look at this thread fast enough..I just uninstalled my TL2.. Undecided
Currently trying to find the time to play another game I just downloaded..
Windows Phone