We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior Companion Feature
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior Companion Feature

[Image: companion-npc.jpg]

In the Tree of Savior Closed Beta Testing, you can purchase your companions from the NPC named Christina. She's one of the hottest NPC in the game with a Bell Hider in Klaipeda city. She is located at the south west side of Klaipeda city.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior Companion Feature
THIS! Finally someone else noticed that NPC as well Wink

I wonder if companion can be traded. Moreover, does companion have HP? Or does the HP stat affecting the player's HP instead?
Only his companion will reveal one's true achievement.
I hope these guys can evolve or something, doesn't look very impressive to be honest. Anyone have any idea what they are?
as divine grace...

İmageİmage
Interested to see the class interactions with these guys like with the hunter and such. Seems like a really cool feature!

I can smell cash shop from certain publishers ;p
(01-16-2015, 12:23 AM)gorogoro Wrote: I hope these guys can evolve or something, doesn't look very impressive to be honest. Anyone have any idea what they are?

Because both of them look like a ball of sperm, maybe the are being prepared for an evolution feature.

Anyhow, I have found that this is the most impressive feature of the game. It gives like a true breeding element with food and stats and ability and such; the companions as well seem important to everyone, whether they are provided class-related or not.
(01-16-2015, 12:19 AM)jochris Wrote: THIS! Finally someone else noticed that NPC as well Wink

I wonder if companion can be traded. Moreover, does companion have HP? Or does the HP stat affecting the player's HP instead?

According to what the post says the companion has 4 attributes that can be leveled up: Strength. Hp, Defense and Agility.
Also, about the trading, in my opinion some type of companion will be tradable (Like some shop companion probably)
"If there are no great generals left in Shu, Liao Hua will be the vanguard."

(01-16-2015, 12:36 AM)Mao CN Wrote: According to what the post says the companion has 4 attributes that can be leveled up: Strength. Hp, Defense and Agility.
Also, about the trading, in my opinion some type of companion will be tradable (Like some shop companion probably)

That is actually what I was asking for. The HP was the companion's or the player's. If the companion could be attacked and die...err..... that would go too far for a feature. Moreover, I saw a screenie showing that companion only has stamina instead of HP.
I'm sure that it's companion's hp, since they say that
Quote:Companions can level up and have attributes as well
and in the attribute list there is HP. (They don't say anything about the character's hp)
Also i personally don't find strange that a companion can die, it's a quite normal feature in mmorpg.
"If there are no great generals left in Shu, Liao Hua will be the vanguard."

(01-16-2015, 12:49 AM)Mao CN Wrote: I'm sure that it's companion's hp, since they say that  and in the attribute list there is HP. (They don't say anything about the character's hp)
Also i personally don't find strange that a companion can die, it's a quite normal feature in mmorpg.

Proven you are right that companion can be attacked (so to be used as a lure), archer classes will be OP and their distance gameplay would be partly undone.