We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower or middle gear update?
Its seems... they have update equips system...Now u can put two gear at face...

Yes!! They also add garment and bracelet slot. Thanks for noticing, king.
Only his companion will reveal one's true achievement.
So robes go under the capes slot? It's a bit weird seeing a wizard in what seems to be iron armor and a shield. Still, this opens up a ton of opportunity for customization-- as in whether you're more interested in casting speed and mobility or defense albeit slower cast-time.

I think one of them might just be for your hat, at least I don't notice a place to put a hat.
[Image: bZUpO8Q.png]
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ScαяℓєтMιѕтяєѕѕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
Elsword has even a butt slot for acessories. Anything for that extra income in the cash shop XD
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
I'm still disappointed about costume system instead of displaying equipped gear, everyone gonna look the same, not to mention on crowded cities will look like invaded from an army because same uniform lol.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(01-07-2015, 01:19 PM)Oriceles Wrote: I'm still disappointed about costume system instead of displaying equipped gear, everyone gonna look the same, not to mention on crowded cities will look like invaded from an army because same uniform lol.

8O male out fit + 80 female outfit.. and 100 special outfit that u can wear...They can add more outift in future....... At least it has more variety than Ro1... U can also use u old outfit when u change your job to another... U dont need to stay with same outfit forever like in Ro1... Also u can see every shield/sword that u wear.. even the upgrade one with amulet.... It does not sound bad...
(01-07-2015, 03:59 PM)Beetleking Wrote: 8O male out fit + 80 female outfit.. and 100 special outfit that u can wear...They can add more outift in future....... At least it has more variety than Ro1...  U can also use u old outfit when u change your job to another... U dont need to stay with same outfit forever like in Ro1... Also u can see every shield/sword that u wear.. even the upgrade one with amulet.... It does not sound bad...

That's why I'm not worried about it either. As long as I can have my fancy hats and head slots I'll be happy C:
You Ragnarok players and your fancy hats. I just wanna look cute!
[Image: bZUpO8Q.png]
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ScαяℓєтMιѕтяєѕѕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
(01-07-2015, 10:29 AM)jochris Wrote: Yes!! They also add garment and bracelet slot. Thanks for noticing, king.
I believe garment slot is for costume Smile
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
(01-08-2015, 05:31 AM)Andronicus Wrote: I believe garment slot is for costume Smile
Oh god, the existence of that slot may prove that eventually we will get different outside the ones from classes. I'm happy to think that at least.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group