We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior Confirms Free to Play & Gameplay FAQs
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior Confirms Free to Play & Gameplay FAQs

[Image: tos-faq-672x371.jpg]

Since the last meeting with imcGAMES, we discussed the possibility of Free to Play for Tree of Savior. Today, the FAQs section of the official TOS Nexon website confirmed that Tree of Savior will be Free to Play. Players can enhance gaming experience with Cash Shop (Microtransaction) by purchasing variety of items in the game. This article is the English version of the FAQ questions in the Nexon TOS website.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior Confirms Free to Play & Gameplay FAQs
Double confirmation, yay
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
Good! I think that helped some people out... Didn't have an ESO effect... I hyped that game so much but I was not down to pay monthly for it.
Join our guild TEAM EXCEL! Check us out here. ;D
I hope the cash items is not pay to win :/ !!
Now we just need to confirm the cash shop is not battle item but ratherly just fashion / community item oSmile
Interested to see how the name change is going to flush out. Being able to change your character name on a whim? Not too sure about that.
(12-25-2014, 08:34 AM)MidNight Wrote: I hope the cash items is not pay to win :/ !!

P2W or not, we need to see how Fortifying/Enchance System in this game.
If it's the Fortifying System where you reach a certain rank and have to use "Ensurance Ticket" to keep going. Surely those item will be in Cash Shop. Then we know its fate.

If it's the Fortifying System where you keep progress everytime you enchance an item, and the more you do it, the more chance you'll success. If those Enchance Material is obtainable in dungeon. Then it's not a P2W game.

But, F2P or not. We all need to work for what we want, invest it. We can't just complain if we didn't even try.
(12-26-2014, 06:26 AM)Nelson Nunez Jr Wrote: Channels??
Dammit...
I am already losing interest in this game...
Channels, instances...I do not like the idea of multiple worlds. ONE world where everyone must compete/cooperate with each other is much more fun.

men that stuff is really necessary, you know what I really dislike? cities full of afk's merchants spamming their trades on the chat, PK Players, and loot thieves, usually the first 6 channels of all games have this 3. Sometimes is nice to have a huge playerbase but mmo cities usually have 1 NPC for every stuff, the cities become overcrowded at the point where you can't walk for the amount of lag. Things like 20k+ plus people on single channels is not something i really want
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
What does channel means? Does it means that there are different server like in Ro? Chaos and Loki for example? If thats it.. I dont have any problem with that..
(12-26-2014, 08:17 AM)Requia Wrote: It's like being on the same server, but instanced, or partitioned to another part of the same server. They would only allow so many hundreds in one instance at a time, or something of that nature. It helps keep lag down, and a lot of spam at one time in the chat. There are some cons, but you usually can play with your friends the same way.

So does this mean that some instance are in different channel and if you want to play some part of game you need witch another channel?