We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior Official Website Released
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior Official Website Released

[Image: tos-official-website.jpg]

imcGAMES released their new website for Tree of Savior. You can visit the Official Tree of Savior Website. Tree of Savior is a MMORPG game in which you will embark on a journey to look for the goddesses in the world of chaos. Fairy tale like colors and warm graphics in Tree of Savior will take you to precious reminiscences in the past.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior Official Website Released
Yay, some new screenshots to check.
Good to see a update from IMC in english, it has been quite some time since the last one.

@edit

Image...too...pretty...heart...can't handle...ah...

[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
So i notice the hp and sp numbers are quite small even for relatively high lvl players. One of the print screen images shows several players around level 75-82. They have hp from 802 to 1383 and sp from 472 to 725.

I think thats interesting that both health and mana (not sure what the right word will be here) are going to stay low. I think its neat though as it means that players at a lower level will not be at such a huge disadvantage compared to high lvl players. It seems that skills and strategy will be more important than brute force via max lvl stats.
Formerly iRO Chaos. Main: Original Ninja (Assasin Cross - SD build). Alt: Original Priest (High Priest - ME build)
(12-17-2014, 05:21 PM)EmperorToilet Wrote: So i notice the hp and sp numbers are quite small even for relatively high lvl players. One of the print screen images shows several players around level 75-82. They have hp from 802 to 1383 and sp from 472 to 725.

I think thats interesting that both health and mana (not sure what the right word will be here) are going to stay low. I think its neat though as it means that players at a lower level will not be at such a huge disadvantage compared to high lvl players. It seems that skills and strategy will be more important than brute force via max lvl stats.

I'll hope for it, also PVP would be more equal I guess
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
I honestly hope IMC service the game, i know more publisher is more choices.
But that would split up the number of players.
Like, i could meet a friend who also play ToS but he plays on server A while im on server B.
If IMC publish the game themself, i think it would become a "standard" server. For those who don't want to play ToS of their region and for those who seek an international community like me.
This one is so Kawaii ♥

~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
So glad this is up. I am even more excited to play this game now.
Narukami Yu   Fabulous Healer Murakumo Guild leader
Finally they have officially announced that they will organize their own international server if the publishers were not found ... I find that a lot of fans world wide did not know this ...
(12-17-2014, 08:52 PM)yukimichi93 Wrote: Here's me secretly hoping no publisher is found so they publish it themselves

And.....it's now no longer a secret Cool
I actually wouldn't mind it if Trion published them. They are really great about customer service and making games fair for all! But of course imcGames would be best!
Join our guild TEAM EXCEL! Check us out here. ;D