We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior Search Result All-Time High & Up 228% since 2013
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior Search Result All-Time High & Up 228% since 2013

[Image: tos-dec-analysis.jpg]

As we head towards the closing of 2014, Tree of Savior search results hit an all-time high of 108,100 searches a month in November 2014, beating many South Korean games such as the popular MapleStory 2 (90,500), Lineage Eternal (49,500), Peria Chronicles (18,100) and Sudden Atttack 2 (12,100). The search result shows an increase of 228% since November last year when imcGAMES released the first Tree of Savior game play.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior Search Result All-Time High & Up 228% since 2013

Tell us about your opinion regarding the data covered in this article. Let us know if the data is useful for you and how we can further improve this article. Thank you.
thanks for the follow up, is nice to now that this is gettin bigger attention everyday.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
(12-15-2014, 12:30 PM)Scarlet Wrote: Be careful with 'overhyping' the game. Nexon Korea holds two games that are among the top grossing games in the whole world.

Also, Tree of Savior is not trending that well over on Naver. At the moment of this post, the game was at the 50th place on the PC Game Trending top 1000, far lower than most of the considered best games.
Thank you for your feedback Scarlet. I have rephrased it so that it reflects what I actually meant to say in the article. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
(12-15-2014, 12:30 PM)Scarlet Wrote: "It seems like Tree of Savior is positioning itself to become Nexon’s best selling game in Korea."

Be careful with 'overhyping' the game. Nexon Korea holds two games that are among the top grossing games in the whole world.

Also, Tree of Savior is not trending that well over on Naver. At the moment of this post, the game was at the 50th place on the PC Game Trending top 1000, far lower than most of the considered best games.

I think that is a pretty high position for a game that you can't play.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
May Tree of Savior create another MMO phenomenon like RO did. And may the international community be able to play it.
(12-15-2014, 07:18 PM)Zefreonnoerfez Wrote: May Tree of Savior create another MMO phenomenon like RO did. And may the international community be able to play it.
I doubt Tree of Savior will create another MMO phenomenon like RO. When RO was launched ... MMO competitors were few. Nowadays there are so many other great MMOs that have better graphics than Tree of Savior. Some have pretty cool mechanics like Lost Ark ... But let's not downplay the popularity of Tree of Savior ... the amount of RO fans backing Tree of Savior is big. Show the trailer to any RO fans and they will switch immediately to Tree of Savior ...

My 2 cents
Imo gameplay is much important than graphics... There is a lot of MMos and AAA games with pretty graphic and shitty mechanics that does not hold a long time. I didn't like skill mechanic in Lost ark.. Its works like Diablo and it has less variations. I hope that Imc makes new different working mechanics that give a new experience to player instead of trying follow trends of mmos...

They need make new trends instead of copying them...
(12-15-2014, 05:53 PM)oriceles Wrote: I think that is a pretty high position for a game that you can't play.

Yeah! It's a great success!!  Big Grin

Sometimes, I think game most to have two normal coins, local currency, or money. For economy.
One those, easy to get. To buy misc and usables common to leveling.
Another, only on special spot, monsters or quests. It was a real money of game.
I'm not mentioning Cash Money

Tired of sit down to recovery HP [Insert] hehehehe Tongue

ToS have a wonderful Art and Unique MMO Gameplay. For me, Graphics are not all.
Congratz Staff's ToS!