We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Poll: Have You Played Ragnarok Online Before?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Have You Played Ragnarok Online Before or Not?
Question 
[Image: mastering-672x372.jpg]
Does your gaming background consist of Ragnarok Online or not? 

If you have played Ragnarok Online before, vote "YES"
If you have not played Ragnarok Online before, vote "NO"

PS: If you haven't voted your region, you can now vote for your region in this forum.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
Love your picture :3

Voted yes, I spent so much time playing this game <3
Let's make it fun ... Those who voted no please tell us what do you like about tos ...

I voted yes Tongue
I played Ragnarok Online during his lifetime.
To this day ....

The fascinating game for its simplicity Blush
Point Brasileiro, venha!
Jonyll/JulioCF
Guild's Ragnarok Online
Yes, and it's been the best (online game) experiences
i remember grinding for ss card in the pyramid *lucky get two of em in just hours

ps: and the third time, the next day XD
Signature in bahasa "Tandatangan"
I played for few months but grew tired of it quickly, didn't like the fact that everything resolved too much about grinding and there was something that didn't make me feel that the game was alive at the moment.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
I think the major part of the forum has played at least once RO. Personally i'm so hyped for a new mmo so i can say goodbye to my social life (?)
Yup, played this game, and loved the combat, distinctive classes and builds, and the ability to wander anywhere. The game lagged a lot, but it is so intuitive that I always knew what was going on. I played on private servers (because I'm cheap) starting with EuphRO. Had an awesome experience in a couple guilds, but there wasn't much to do when I was by myself, so I only played for a couple years, and never got a character up to Lv 99. High-rate servers don't count.
TreeofSaviorGame.com is an international fansite and not the official international site.
ToSG Discord Channel | ToSG Steam Group
(12-11-2014, 10:42 AM)yukimichi93 Wrote: I'd think a lot of us here have prolly played, because we have all found some kind of similarity while looking at some of the teasers and trailers, and the art is just beautiful. So yes i have played RO before and this game to me is the true RO2 that gravity failed to deliver.

I tried to play RO2 once... It was awful, felt that everyone resolved around grinding so much that it turned me of, also I don't like when skills are targeted on the way they did.
(12-11-2014, 12:10 PM)yukimichi93 Wrote: Games nowadays try, in one way or another, make themselves similar to WoW so that people would come play, and they focus on graphics so much that gameplay is plain awful, FF14 realm reborn managed to pull it off because lets face it, it's SE. But other games that have a similar playstyle to WoW just get plain boring after awhile, gamers want something new and a new way to play, and this is how ToS delivers, they seperate themselves from others just by having 80 classes with different playstyles and honestly with so many classes, it's going to be hard to find a single OP class that can do everything on its own. So as far as i can see, IMCgames is going in the right direction, just hope that the F2P and cash shop isnt going to be the doom for them like most other games where it gets utterly ruined cus of botters and drives the economy to the ground

You earned rep from me for this post. They already said didn't like Pay to win.