We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Tree of Savior a Surprise in G-STAR 2014?
Discussion topic for Tree of Savior a Surprise in G-STAR 2014?

[Image: nexon-booth.jpg]

I believe imcGAMES is incorporating the "suspense marketing" strategy for their upcoming and most anticipated title called Tree of Savior. Tree of Savior was hinted in early 2009 during an interview with Gamasutra. The fans were taken on a suspense ride for five years until earlier this year when imcGAMES revealed some information on the official blog.  Since the last blog update, things has been relatively quiet from imcGAMES, NEXON and G-STAR 2014.  Read on.

Continue Reading Tree of Savior a Surprise in G-STAR 2014?
I'm 99% sure CBT will be announced. Don't really think there are any other surprises... Maybe official release date?
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
Hours after the article was made we get an official announcement:

Translation:
Quote:Tree of Savior announcement will be held in the NEXON booth in G-STAR 2014 in BEXCO, Busan.

Please be patient Thank you for your interest and support.
Source: http://blog.treeofsavior.com/?p=825
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website. 
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
Vibration is the core of Law of Attraction
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(11-19-2014, 04:30 AM)Andronicus Wrote: Hours after the article was made we get an official announcement:

Translation:

Patient? Whyyy do we need wait another 1000 years for CBT? Big Grin
(11-19-2014, 05:53 AM)Beetleking Wrote: Patient?  Whyyy do we need wait another 1000 years for CBT?   Big Grin

Haha I think he just meant be patient throughout today. Which is hard enough as it is.

That being said, does anyone know what time the NEXON announcement is supposed to be? And can you tell me what Korean time that is for West Coast america? -8 gmt
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in THE BAG!
(11-19-2014, 06:29 AM)Jimbo Wrote: Haha I think he just meant be patient throughout today. Which is hard enough as it is.

That being said, does anyone know what time the NEXON announcement is supposed to be? And can you tell me what Korean time that is for West Coast america? -8 gmt

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/south-korea/seoul

About the announcement, no idea.
[Image: trainercard-Shiro.png]
SUN AND MOON HYPE!!!
(11-19-2014, 06:45 AM)ShiroOu Wrote: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/south-korea/seoul

About the announcement, no idea.

Ok so it's like midnight there, so within the next 9-15 hours we should hear something.
(11-19-2014, 04:30 AM)Andronicus Wrote: Hours after the article was made we get an official announcement:

Translation:

İmage Sugar Guild proud member

Well this does effect the hype train alot (same with me). Can't wait till we get an official announcement about the CBT or anything related with the release.

I still hope the CBT is international Smile. Anyone already got info about that?