We are giving out one Tree of Savior beta key to designers. Instructions here. Winner will be announced on Nov, 9th.
Welcome to Tree of Savior Game International Community. Register to join the forum and like our Facebook and Twitter page.
You can also contribute to the community via Tree of Savior Wiki page.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Public Service Announcement
Exclamation 
Long time without making any thread and actually watching the forum since Discord channel started, I guess that the ease of communication there has been more useful and attractive. The point of this thread is to summarize TOSgame community current issues and check for solutions on mid or long term.

Panic #1 Andronicus MIA
Not secret for anyone that Andronicus hasn't been active since November, he has checked his e-mail and Facebook but haven't replied or checked the forums. I don't know his reasons, I just know he is a busy person. His lack of presence means that this community blog and Facebook are not being updated with news, which means we don't get traffic or newcomers. Also we have a lot of outdated forum announcements that I can't remove because I don't have the rights for it. I don't have access to Facebook page, Wordpress or Forum admin tools, just moderation which allow me to permaban people and edit posts everywhere, yet I own the Discord channel associated with this site.

Frightened  #2 Schepter MIA
This one is the one that disturbs me the most and might get me in to trouble. I mean, want you to know guys that I actually had a conversation with Schepter about current site problems, asked him for rights for Wordpress and Facebook and he said he would have to think about it. I'm still waiting for the updated script for this website. He is an admin so you guys can bomb him some messages for help as well.

Spin #3 People moving to TOSbase
I totally understand this, people are there because the community is alive + a lot of nice people is there to chat. Their site has tools for builds and their wiki is way more complete than any other. Yet I won't go there because the is people that I don't like at all. Also weird people, Discord members will know what I'm talking about. And their forum script is confusing in colors and functions, I honestly feel more lost there than trying to browse Reddit or the official forums. This actually doesn't affect our site, the fan site rivalry has come since long time ago from a discussion between both site admins, that I think everyone forgot already.

Spin #4 Lack of activity is a member personal thing
How do you want to keep this site alive if you guys don't open any thread?, I mean the game has been on early access since march 29 and yet there are very few threads of yours talking about your adventures and questions. We are all dropping that on Discord, and is not being documented here, that is why forums die after IRC chats, that happens on all communities. The only solution I see to this is to start another thread myself and hope you guys join me lol, I've been doing that on off-topic threads since long ago, but I have become busier than I was on 2015 so I can't keep up on leading activity as I used to.

Please share your thoughts about everything here.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
Things will change once the game becomes free to play since all of us will be able to at least try to find each other in there. We will have stuff to talk about and everything :} By the way, do you guys know if war declarations are one sided or can people decline entering war whenever someone destroys their guild tower? Furthermore are we going to main the Klaipeda server?
(04-12-2016, 10:27 AM)Oragura Wrote: (...) are we going to main the Klaipeda server?

Most people in our Discord is there, also Tosbase decided to be in Klaipeda as well.
~ Like me on Facebook and watch me play cool stuffs ~
TreeofSaviorGame.com is not the official Tree of Savior website.
Everything we (Moderator & Admin) say is subject to change without prior notice from the imcGAMES developers.
ToSGame Discord Channel | ToSGame Steam Group
I'll join Fedimian because I'm from EU... God, I'm sad.
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms...

The cruel truth...[Click to show. Click again to hide]